• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Patriot Magazine Disassembly

This seems as good a place as any to post magazine information. Short action magazines are as hard to find as hen's teeth. Even Mossberg is out. As of this morning there were some listed on ebay and GunBroker. Jump on them if you need one.
  2. M

Ammo available in your area.

Just for general discussion. . . my daughter is a regional employee for a major shipping firm that does ship ammunition. Lately, their ammo shipping has consisted of taking the ammunition directly to ports to be shipped overseas. No wonder the local shops here cannot get ammunition.
  3. M

I had no idea that it had gone that far in Canada. In fact, I had heard that some of the rules had been relaxed. I guess I should stay more informed. A lot of the politicians here in the US would love to see similar regulation of gun owners and I believe the next four years will be a deciding time.
  4. M

What calibers do you shoot?

22LR, 22 Mag, 22 Hi-Power, 243, 250 Savage, 257 Roberts AI, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5X55, 260 Remington, 7MM-08 Remington, 300 Savage, 303 Savage, 338-06 A-Square, 35 Remington, 358 Winchester, 380 and 45 Auto. Not caliber but gauges, 20 and 28.
  5. M

Bob's in Longview had a shipment of 9MM yesterday with a limit of one. When I got there today it was gone. I have purchased some .22 on line but when the shipping is added the price is crazy. 45 Auto was listed on line last night in a couple of places approaching two dollars a round. Ugh!
  6. M

I just spent the day going from store to store looking for ammunition. If you need 17 HMR. the Kelso, Washington Sportsman's has it. Other than that the shelves were bare. None of the clerks has any idea when a shipment might arrive. I load centerfire rifle but was looking for 22 LR and 22 WMR...
  7. M

Mossberg Patriot accuraccy issue and fixes

An interesting read. I have owned a couple of Mossberg shotguns and have been underwhelmed. I just ordered a Patriot Revere and am hoping for the best. Your history will help point me the the right direction should need arise.
Back