• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. EJayne

New 535 project

Thanks. Hoping to do the same and keep it as a backup to my 930 during duck season.
  2. EJayne

New 535 project

Thanks. It was a lot of fun to do
  3. EJayne

New 535 project

Thank you. Just happy to keep a work horse going for future hunts.
  4. EJayne

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Reinvigorating my question if anyone knows which 500 I have? Factory engraved receiver and gold trigger. 28” ported barrel. Thoughts?
  5. EJayne

New 535 Owner

If you’re looking for goose specific, I would use 3 1/2 inch Heavishot or Blackcloud steel shot shells. Chokes: I would recommend a modified or improved choke when hunting geese or duck, all of which can be found via Mossberg.com or Amazon. Mossberg has made some of the most comfortable...
  6. EJayne

New 535 project

I appreciate it. I knew I wanted the old wood stock on it, but wanted to add a touch of old world charm to an otherwise phenomenal utilitarian shotgun.
  7. EJayne

New 535 project

So much like the majority or those on this forum, I am prone to just stopping by and wandering through my local gun shop and perusing through the used and trade in section to see what gems have been discarded by the unknowing and unappreciative folks. While doing so a few weeks ago, I stumbled...
  8. EJayne

Question Of The Month (October 2021)(How many Mossbergs)

I’m up to 7 now. 2x Maverick 88s field models for wife and kid duck hunting/ 2x traditional 500s (one is crown pigeon grade)/1x 500 Turkey thug/ 1x 930 Waterfowl/ 1x Shockwave I’ve become obsessed with collecting Mossbergs. I have a weird attachment to them now.
  9. EJayne

Anyone find any mini-shells for sale?

Great call. They had some available. Thanks for the lead.
  10. EJayne

Anyone find any mini-shells for sale?

Any updates out there where to find mini shells? Just got my shockwave and looking to find some mini shells.
  11. EJayne

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Here’s my 930 Waterfowl series. It’s a great shooter and is pinpoint accurate (as much as a shotgun can be). Used it for one duck season and realized I prefer my 500. So it sits in my safe looking purdy.
  12. EJayne

Howdy from a new member

We used to run Mr Scott and it was a beast. Loved our time there though. The picture in my original post was taken on Sill during duck season. I see you’re now in East Tennessee. That has always been one of our retirement options ever since we were stationed at Fort Campbell and we visited the...
  13. EJayne

Howdy from a new member

Where in Oklahoma? We lived in Elgin for a few years while stationed at Fort Sill.
  14. EJayne

Maverick 88 Pump Action Stock Options

Excellent, thank you.
  15. EJayne

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

I’ve had this 500A now for 25 years. My dad let me skip school and we went and picked it off the used rack in a rundown gun shop. Still my favorite gun in the collection to this day. However, I’ve tried now for a couple years to figure out which 500 it is. I’ve tried the normal Google route but...
  16. EJayne

Howdy from a new member

Howdy folks from Virginia. I have been a Mossberg fan since my dad let me skip school and bought me a used Mossy 500 25 years ago. I am now the proud owner of three Mossy 500s in different variants, one Mossy 930, and 2 Maverick 88s with one getting turned into a waterfowl gun for the wife...
  17. EJayne

Maverick 88 Pump Action Stock Options

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement stock and forend in grassland camp for a Maverick 88 20 gauge? I can’t find any anywhere and Mossberg has nothing available and won’t have anything for quite some time. I am trying to transform a standard black 88 into a waterfowl shotgun for...
Back