• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Mph_vt

MVP LC 7.62 Single Load?

Yes, thanks Daryll. I did find a sled. Unfortunately very pricey. $60 I had a follower for my AR to convert my 30R Mag for single load in matches. Was only $20 - something. Much better. Also, reversible. Wondering if there was a way to modify one of the mags. I hate the cost of...
  2. Mph_vt

MVP LC 7.62 Single Load?

I've been sighting in my MVP LC 7.62 and have been having very good results. The biggest issues I've had was getting my eye relief down, but have been getting closer to that also. I was surprised to find that I could not use my M1A magazines with this rifle ( I missed the fine print). So I...
  3. Mph_vt

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen is my Appleseed handle. First as a shooter then as an instructor I did a lot of traveling around the northeast. The avatar is the Betsy Ross Flag, re: the spirit of the American Revolution.
  4. Mph_vt

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Hey all. I'm in Vermont (yeah I know). I often shoot over in NYS, when the Safe Act happened they would not allow my AR. I found the MVP Varmint hoping to shoot that in competition. I tend toward iron sights so was working on some adaptations. It shot well out to 600 yds, but never was able...
  5. Mph_vt

308 MVP LC magazine availability?

This is another older thread, but I need to add for newcomers. It's true the MVP LC 7.62 does not accept my M1A/m14 mags. Altho it's 3 years later the Mossberg website has yet to be changed. I did write Mossberg customer service so let's see. I'm a bit miffed as I had my 20 round M1A mags...
  6. Mph_vt

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
  7. Mph_vt

How to install a Picatinny bipod to a MVP LC

This thread is a few months old, I figure you must have solved it, but for any new comers: I just started shooting a MVP LC 762. I bought a UTG Super Duty Bi-pod with QD Lever Mount and it came with a picatinny stud adapter. They are available separately on Amazon...
Back