• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. bangbang

Can you use any off these sights on SW.

Only thing that sucks about the big dot is if your Bead Sight hole was drilled off center , unfortunately this is more common than not ...
  2. bangbang

Different Rear Sight (+ Picatinny Rail) for Ghost Ring 590A1?

What brand foregrip is that ? So the gun looks very nice BUT you now have a not overly functional double sight setup where ONLY 1 can be run at a time. The red dot block the GRS. You need to get a aridus crom to eliminate this issue. This will allow for a cowitness. You have to remove the red...
  3. bangbang

Different Rear Sight (+ Picatinny Rail) for Ghost Ring 590A1?

Your best option is a aridus crom designed to fit the rmr and holosun 407/507 as its the same footprint as the rmr but half the cost.... about $110 Or you get a vang comp rear ghost ring sight that gas a integral pic rail .... cost $245 plus $50-$75 to drill and tap 3 holes the receiver to fit...
  4. bangbang

heavy barrel Heatshield

What is that foregrip . Is it a retrograde you made custom to fit or did you buy it ? Or is that a nightstick model? I've never seen the nightstick model so dark if it is
  5. bangbang

REMOVING a heatshield from a 590A1 with ghost rings

Again all 590a1 class 3 are 14" a barrel isn't measured from the receiever face to the barrel externally. The internal part of the barrel that goes into the receiver has a notch ( chamber where the shell casing sits) this is where you measure from. So there may be 13.5" of exposed barrel but the...
  6. bangbang

Hey so to answer your question as mossberg already said for the 590a1 they ONLY make a 20" heatshield part MOS16335P They do however make regular 500/590 class barrels in both 18.5 and 20" lengths. The shockwave has a model also that had a heatshield on it and a unique picatinny shell carrier...
  7. bangbang

bnib 590A1 class 3 canted front sight

It'll be returned and a new one issued im happy with the outcome. I already have a competition 590 with a crom and a holosun 507 setup. That's my vang comped gun
  8. bangbang

Ya if they do great, I would proceed if it wasn't a 8 month delay .....
  9. bangbang

It's not major but it's enough to be incorrectly installed .... the only way it lines up is if the rear sight is all the way to the left
  10. bangbang

So I get the first one in canada on the recent shipment, so excited to show it off. I get the gun from the dealer, rush home and when I inspect it sure enough the front sight is canted. When I got the gun I was curious as to why the rear sight aperture was all the way to the left. In this...
  11. bangbang

Got it off with 2 credit cards
  12. bangbang

590 or 590A1

In canada we got plenty of everything and at normal prices... maybe it's cheaper for you to buy a gun here and get the paperwork to import it to the USA. Just a thought
  13. bangbang

590 or 590A1

Just buy a 590A1 class 3 . 14" barrel with ghost ring sights. That way you loose the weight. And you get a 590A1 platform
  14. bangbang

I was referencing the photo you shared that it's a 590. My barrel is the 590a1 heavy walled
  15. bangbang

Plus this is a standard 590 not a 590a1 barrel. Atleast the barrel isn't 590a1 because there all parkerized and this barrel isn't. The heavywalled barrels make the heatshields a big pain as you can only run the 590a1 shield as its a larger inner diameter.
  16. bangbang

Because it needs to go into a lathe and it is a 3 jaw chuck on both ends and where the one jaw is the heatshield is in the way . I'm lengthening the forcing cone from .75" to 4" . Then backboring the barrel .020" and then reaming it out shy 1" from the muzzle to create a "modified" choke persay...
  17. bangbang

Ya the bead sight is a piece of cake, slides right on ans off.. I believe these shield gets put on from the factory before the front sight post is soldered onto the barrel because how else do they do it . The replacement shields that are parkerized for the 590a1 even say on the packaging for...
Back