• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. JasperSan

Mossberg 590 Side Saddles and Shell Holders

Warhammer: Is that a XS big dot front sight? I really like your set up across the board. Thanks, Jasper
  2. JasperSan

Whats your sling?

NASA, when you write that you have a "shorty" do you mean you have a Class 3 SBS? If so, where have you found it best to attach your single point sling? Thanks for the help. I have a SBS and am curious where others have found the best attachment point.
  3. JasperSan

Whats your sling?

I'm 4 months into a Blue Force Gear Vickers padded 2-point sling. All this information is super helpful. Wish I had found this site before I purchased my sling. Although I like it so far, I haven't put it through any tough field work yet.
  4. JasperSan

Like you, I have a shortie. I've been playing with different 2 point slinging options. How is your sling attached in the front of the barrel? That's where I run out of real estate with heat shield clamps. Thanks for any suggestions and close up pics you could post.
  5. JasperSan

I like your set up Warhammer. Nice desert camo look. To be clear, though, you haven't found movement in your card when pumping out shells?
  6. JasperSan

590 or 590A1

Thanks everyone who contributed to this thread. Super helpful information.
  7. JasperSan

SBSfan

SBSfan
  8. JasperSan

REMOVING a heatshield from a 590A1 with ghost rings

Thanks, bangbang. My barrel is thick walled and 13.5" from receiver to end with a bead sight. I think I'm looking at buying the version from Mossberg and having a gunsmith modify it.
  9. JasperSan

heavy barrel Heatshield

Ravan: Great photo. I know this is an older post. How long is the barrel? I'm looking for a heat shield for my heavy walled 590, Class 3, 13.5" barrel. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
  10. JasperSan

REMOVING a heatshield from a 590A1 with ghost rings

I'm a new member here, longtime Mossberg fan. I'm still learning how to start a new post. Where can I find a heat shield for a 590 Class 3 with a 13.5", heavy-walled barrel? I contacted CS at Mossberg and they told me they sell the heat shield for the 590a1 20" barrel. (I was thinking about...
Back