• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Tiercel

Can I edit My Posts?

Thanks, I was on a PC and looked everywhere except the spot where it was. Thanks so much Scoop
  2. Tiercel

Can I edit My Posts?

Being a little dense, I sometimes post and then see a typo I missed or I forgot to link to something relevant. I have not been able to edit my own posts. I did see a tools pull-down menu that allows me to edit the title of my post but not the content. I just want to be sure I did not overlook...
  3. Tiercel

Mossy Oak Wrap

Has anyone tried this product? ---> https://www.mossyoakgraphics.com/shotgun-wrap-mossy-oak-camo-gun-skin If so, what is your opinion of it? I am not that concerned with Cammo since my MB 500 20' barrel at this point is primarily for home defense. I just do not prefer the look of a black...
  4. Tiercel

Changing Barrels on a 2 year old MB 500

As you know, I got this in the mail. A huge thank you for your support. :thanks:
  5. Tiercel

Are you serious Cruzie? That is a generous offer.
  6. Tiercel

Thanks, John. I was wondering about the possibility of having it set up for screw-in chokes. I was not sure if that was possible or if it took a special barrel thickness etc. As a kid, I had a 16 gauge with an old poly choke you seldom see. I think I will price the barrel threading...
  7. Tiercel

70 yrs Old, very physically active, licensed falconer but no trained birds the last several...

70 yrs Old, very physically active, licensed falconer but no trained birds the last several years due to living in two states (PA & GA)
  8. Tiercel

You guys are great. Thanks for the help. I got the shotgun, and fortunately or unfortunately, it has the longer magazine. Great for home defense, not so great for barrel compatibility as I understand it. I was able to put (8) 2 3/4" shells in the magazine. I closed the action, stuck a tape...
  9. Tiercel

I am far from an expert on Mossberg models but bought a Mossberg 500 tactical 12 gauge from my grandson. I pick it up tomorrow. It is about 2 years old, and I don't think it has ever been fired. He is now in the Navy. It has an 18 1/2" barrel. I assume it is an improved cylinder or such. It has...
Back