• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Tiercel

Can I edit My Posts?

Being a little dense, I sometimes post and then see a typo I missed or I forgot to link to something relevant. I have not been able to edit my own posts. I did see a tools pull-down menu that allows me to edit the title of my post but not the content. I just want to be sure I did not overlook...
  2. Tiercel

Mossy Oak Wrap

Has anyone tried this product? ---> https://www.mossyoakgraphics.com/shotgun-wrap-mossy-oak-camo-gun-skin If so, what is your opinion of it? I am not that concerned with Cammo since my MB 500 20' barrel at this point is primarily for home defense. I just do not prefer the look of a black...
  3. Tiercel

Changing Barrels on a 2 year old MB 500

I am far from an expert on Mossberg models but bought a Mossberg 500 tactical 12 gauge from my grandson. I pick it up tomorrow. It is about 2 years old, and I don't think it has ever been fired. He is now in the Navy. It has an 18 1/2" barrel. I assume it is an improved cylinder or such. It has...
Back