• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

A gun that have yet to shoot.

I haven’t taken him shooting yet either. He’s a bit young still.
  2. S

No, just ammo is too expensive to replace. That is one in at least five guns I haven’t shot.
  3. S

I bought it early 2020 the manufacturer’s date is Jan 2 2020. It is a legacy slide with traditional frame Sig P229. It has a short reset trigger, short reach trigger, night sights, and nitron finish.
  4. S

Pictures of my Dad in Vietnam.

On June 1, 1965, Company A attached to Regimental Landing Team-7 and embarked ship headed for South Vietnam. In August 1965, the remainder of the battalion was ordered to depart for service in Vietnam, arriving in Da Nang on August 24, 1965. From Da Nang, the battalion supported the III Marine...
  5. S

1st Battalion 7th Engineers Marine Corp.
  6. S

I believe he liked the M14 better, but I think he used the M16 a lot more for its intended purpose. He’d talk about how devastating the little 5.56 can be.
  7. S

First tour with a M14 1967? Second tour with a M16 1970?
  8. S

How to use the bead?

Sounds like a bit of fun practicing is in order. Hopefully the ammo crunch dies down quicker than projected.
  9. S

How to use the bead?

I’m new to shotguns and recently bought a tactical 930 semi auto with bead sight. Instead of “upgrading” to ghost ring sights or optics, I’d like to learn how to use the traditional bead sight. Yes I’m sure that YouTube might have a few videos on it, but instead of getting maybe bad advice. I’m...
  10. S

Well, this makes two new rifles in the same week.... I have to stop

I found a Glock 17 magazine in a draw at my reloading bench. I thought, I’ve never owned a G17. Then I remembered I bought a P80 reissue about a year ago. Obviously the magazine belongs to it.
  11. S

Project Snow Goose

I picked it yesterday. The wood was a bit loose, but I was able to tighten it snuggly. The gap, between the barrel and wood is Lee’s than 2mm and pleasantly even. No if I can just get the magazine extension to hold the full 7 rounds.
  12. S

Project Snow Goose

I have a walnut 930 on the way, I’ll see if it has a wiggle issue.
  13. S

Project Snow Goose

#8 is that specific to your gun or all 930s? It looks great maybe even better with the +4 tube.
  14. S

Primitive style knife that I’d like to show.

Chris doesn’t make the sheaths, his wife does that.
  15. S

Yes, although I’ve read the original Damascus blend has never duplicated. I’m not sure if that’s true.
  16. S

It’s a Chris Peterson, hand made hunting, fishing knife. I found it at a odd store on vacation years ago in NC. $250 used, wether you could tell or not. It is almost razor sharp. what do I need for? Well to pick my toenails and slice apples of course.
  17. S

I’m waiting for delivery for a new 930

If only I were a cold weather guy. I grew up in southern MS where my bare feet stuck to the asphalt.
  18. S

Hello from WV.

Cool I used to live Knoxville. I could hear the stadium’s cannon when the Vol scored.
  19. S

I wouldn’t think the magazine tube would extend past the barrel.
  20. S

Maybe the last one available new. SKU 85317. I saw it GB and put a bid on it. Surprised I was the only bidder. It’s a beauty.
Back