• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Sir_Altitude

Durn it. I did it again this week….

I'm partial to the 1911's as well... This is an early shot. I've introduced a magwell/ mainspring combo, skeletonized trigger and a skeletonized hammer since this photo was taken. Chris/SirAltitude
  2. Sir_Altitude

Ammo available in your area.

East TN, Southwest VA and western NC are still at the national average on cost. However, the availability of variance has increased significantly. +1 on the rural king. I would say they are the least expensive on most, but significantly high on others.... I travel around the tri state area...
  3. Sir_Altitude

Salutations from E.Tn

I've picked up on the forums interests. It's nice to see a diversified accumulation. I'm in Hamblen County. Not from here. An import. However, I am quite familiar with ALL of the surrounding counties. I appreciate the warm welcome and I definitely look forward to the interactions...
  4. Sir_Altitude

Salutations from E.Tn

I've had good experiences with forum groups and thought that I needed to add another tab.. I find forums to be great resources on what to do, how to do and what not to do and how not to do! I'm not really sure why I hadn't sought y'all out before now, tbh. I've had several mossi's over the...
  5. Sir_Altitude

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

They definitely serve their purpose. Air tight, water tight, lockable and almost perfect. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  6. Sir_Altitude

Lol, The panniers I refer to as my "40mm ammo can air brakes..." Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  7. Sir_Altitude

That's my.. T.P.I.D. Traffic position indicator device It's atop an ATV whip. I didn't care for the little orange flag... Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  8. Sir_Altitude

I have 2013 DR650, out of the crate to me. 100+ mi round trip commuter ride when it's not totally frozen out or the typical E.TN thunder storms. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  9. Sir_Altitude

Range Bags and Carry Cases

That seems to be the consensus... Either sling'er the ole' fashioned way, or remove your goodies to scabbard it up... Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  10. Sir_Altitude

I've had it a few years now and have run it quite a bit. I get a bit of pump lag recently but I think it's just dirty... it likes to stick on the return/feed... That and I recently rattle canned it so it may have caught some molecules after I removed the tape... Sent from my SM-N960U using...
  11. Sir_Altitude

Range Bags and Carry Cases

So, I've not seen a definitive solution of a tactical scabbard for a M590A1 20" 9+1 with an AFG2 installed. Any good leads? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  12. Sir_Altitude

I'm a dual sport kinda guy myself. Not enough straight lines for supper bikes IMO. Plus there's quite a few mountains and trails that cruisers and crotch rockets, just, can't, go.. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  13. Sir_Altitude

I'm just interested in learning a little more about my model and what others have done to improve, repair or farkle. M590A1 '17ish model Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  14. Sir_Altitude

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Days past online gaming handle... Former rock God [emoji1612] Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  15. Sir_Altitude

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

I got bored. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Back