• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. James Fischer

Seemingly Dangerous - Swapping in slugs or 00 for birdshot

I've been reading the various reloading guides to learn about reloading for 12 gauge, something I've ever bothered with before. The fits and starts in ammo supply is bothersome, so even if it ends up costing more, reloading seems a good way to at least keep shells on hand for regular range and...
  2. James Fischer

Knoxx "Breachers" Gen III Recoil-Reduction Grip Mod for Shockwaves with Crimson Trace Saddle Laser

Ernst asked, so here are some photos. Some folks on the interwebnets have said that a Shockwave with both a Knoxx "Breachers Grip" and a Crimson Trace saddle-style laser has no problems. Others warned that recoil would cause the Knoxx to move forward, and shatter the plastic of the expensive...
  3. James Fischer

Shockwave Polymer Heat Shield for Shockwave and "mods"

I was asked, so I will post photos, as there was some work needed to make a claimed custom fit actually fit. The need for a heat shield is to avoid burning my wife's hands when she reloads her Shockwave, so both "his" and "hers" get all the same accessories, so they match and are interchangable...
  4. James Fischer

Has anyone actually put a Maverick 88 Trigger Group in a 590 Shockwave?

Has anyone done it to verify that it really is compatible? Having the obvious safety where it "wants to be" is the issue here. But has anyone actually done it? Don't want to buy one, only to find it is not compatible.
  5. James Fischer

Go Gauge Delrin Follower - Jams After Last Shell Chambered????

I bought a pair of the NON-light-up Go Gauge Dupont Delrin followers (because I think a flashing light on a shotgun is silly) as they have them priced low, and Delrin is good material. But I noticed that after cycling some snap caps through our matched "His & Hers" pair of Shockwaves, that one...
  6. James Fischer

WTB - ATI Halo Heatshield for Shotguns

Need the heatshield itself, and at minimum, the clip that goes tight around the rearmost part of the barrel to which the heatshield clips. The other hardware is less critical.
Back