• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

500 20 gauge tri rail forend

I greatly appreciate that, worked in NJ so our accidental disability pension is amazing, so between that and I wake up every morning is a blessing trust me, could have easily gone the other way.
  2. B

Thanks man, I appreciate any input
  3. B

I shattered my shoulder on my strong hand and the elbow on my week, ended up with a 20 ga as a gift because they thought it would be easier on my shoulder. due the week side injury i sometimes have trouble gripping the forend so its an assumption that the grip may help. the light is just for fun lol
  4. B

I want to add a light and an angled foregrip, I have some injuries from LE days and it would assist
  5. B

yea, theres a lot of stuff for 12 ga nothing for 20ga.
  6. B

anyone know if this would work? https://team15tactical.com/products/for-mossberg-500c-shotguns-tri-rail-forend-handguard
  7. B

I have been in search of a tri rail for my 500 20 gauge but can't find anything. there was a company that made a part so a 12 gauge forend could be used but they no longer make it. I have seen the Mossberg flex kits but it looks like they are no longer in production and i couldn't get a straight...
Back