• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. MossMan17

Pulled the trigger on a new CZ 1012... (get it?)

I am impressed with this gun. 28” barrel, comes with 5 choke tubes and looks awesome. I’ll be taking it to meet some. Lay pigeons this weekend!
  2. MossMan17

Ammo available in your area.

Its hard to tell what will be available or not in the near future. I saw today's news that the Gov. of California banned the use of gas powered lawnmowers and weed whackers?!?!? so yea...things are getting weird-er.
  3. MossMan17

Pulled the trigger on a new CZ 1012... (get it?)

So i had been looking into nabbing a semi-auto 12 gauge for duck. I wanted something that was non-gas and lightweight and happened across the CZ 1012 12 gauge in Bottomland realtree cammo. Reviews look stellar and I will update this after I get the gun and put it to work on some upland birds...
  4. MossMan17

I think it is getting slowly better in my area of Virginia. Shotgun ammo is more abundant, slightly better numbers of popular ammo as of late.
  5. MossMan17

A little help on finding the right caliber.

I have been able to get 12 gauge shells online and 9MM ammo at my local shoot club. Other than that its sparse for sure. If I have my "drothers", I'd rather have a 30-30 and hope to score some ammo. I think its going to be that or a .270 Ruger
  6. MossMan17

I've looked into some of those Rossi's. I like the price, and everything I have seen and read, the quality is ok.
  7. MossMan17

I've taken one at about 160 yards, and that was a long shot for where I ususally deer hunt. I like a dialed in scope. Not an iron site guy, except for targets for fun.
  8. MossMan17

I have been looking for a new deer rifle. I love 30-30, 30.06 lever actions but, in this ammo shortaged, sparse rifle market we have as of late, I am not sure what to even shop for. I missed deer season as I spent my time with my 12 gauge and upland birds, ducks and small game. I am now looking...
  9. MossMan17

I came across a used 464

Sorry for the mass confusion. I met up with the owner at my local range and shot it. It was a 30.30 not a 308. typical side load. It jammed on me two times and I was not impressed with the gun at all. I thanked Paul and passed on it. I'll continue looking for a .308 or possibly a .270.
  10. MossMan17

I came across a used 464

No nite, its got a cartridge. 4+1
  11. MossMan17

Greetings from Virginia.

Hello Mossy, nice to meet you! I reside in Chesapeake, VA now, but I am originally from the Tampa Bay area. Go Bucs!
  12. MossMan17

I came across a used 464

I am a sucker for a lever action rifle. I love them, especially when scoped and dialed in. I've taken lots of deer with my 30-30. I have read about them possibly being discontinued? I don't understand why, unless it due to manufacturing cost. They always seemed to me, to work so much smoother...
  13. MossMan17

Greetings from Virginia.

Hey guys and gals, just stopping in to say hi. Love hunting, fishing and most anything outdoor. I've been a Mossberg fan since following behind my dad and his 12 gauge pump when I was 5. I have two 12 gauge pumps that I use for small game, I have a Benelli I use for pheasant, and chukar. I've...
  14. MossMan17

What i've found is that big stores are out almost immeadietly, of any kind of popular calibers. 30-30, 30.06, or 9MM is few and far between. It seems that locally I can go to the smaller places and get some .308 WIN and 9MM.
Back