• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Mossy Man

Differences between 935 Waterfowl & 940 Waterfowl Pro?

I have been researching/shopping the Mossberg 935 Waterfowl and 940 Waterfowl Pro semi auto shotguns for approx. 10 - 12 months now. I have almost overcome my 'sticker shock' from the prices of the 940 Waterfowl Pro model, as those features and finishes are what I've always wanted. However...
  2. Mossy Man

MC2c Iron Sights Upgrade to Fiber Optic or Tritium

I have been wanting to upgrade the front sight on my MC2c to a fiber optic but I am having difficulty finding one with the same height as the factory sight. The OEM factory front sight blade measures 0.160 ht. x 0.140 w. Hi Viz offers one #SLGW08 with the correct Sig #8 dovetail cut, but it is...
  3. Mossy Man

Which Dovetail Used on MC2c Front Sight?

Can anyone tell me which Dovetail slot profile comes from factory on the Mossberc MC2c pistol? I have been told it has the same Dovetail as a Sig. I would like to install one of the fiber optic front sights from Dawson Precision Sights, but they don't have an exact listing for the MC2c. Was...
  4. Mossy Man

Boron Nitride Coating on 940 JM Pro Field?

Does anyone know if the 940 JM Pro Field #85155 has the chrome lined barrel, chamber and Boron Nitride coating on all of the internal parts like the Pro Waterfowl model? Was also wondering if it had the stainless steel recoil spring and the self draining stock? The 940 Pro Waterfowl is in such...
  5. Mossy Man

Modifications to MC2c to Mount a Red Dot?

Just wondering if my MC2c pistol can be modified to mount a Red Dot sight? I contacted Mossberg and they informed me that they did not offer these mounting services. Has anyone done modifications/machining to a MC2c pistol slide to mount a Red Dot sight on it? If so, who is someone reputable and...
  6. Mossy Man

Chokes for 940 JM Pro Waterfowl?

How many Accuchoke chokes come with the 940 JM Pro Waterfowl shotgun #185151? Are they all ported like the one shown installed in the online picture on the Mossberg website?
  7. Mossy Man

Hogue Handall Grip Sleeve on MC2c?

Has anyone installed one of the Hogue Handall grip sleeve on either a MC1 or MC2c pistol? If so which part # did you use? How did it fit and how did it perform for you after installation?
Back