• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. DL Knives

Bought a Streamlight HL-X (My 1st Streamlight) for my 940 Pro

I finally got the adaptor I needed and mounted it and the light to it. No pressure pad yet, want to try it out some.
  2. DL Knives

The offset mount I got today did not work but now I know what I needed and ordered it. Be here tomorrow. I'm thinking left side of barrel so my hand will be right there to switch it on. Will try it on both sides and see.
  3. DL Knives

I agree, I was trying to position it today so I could reach it easily. We'll see when the new mount gets here tomorrow.
  4. DL Knives

I bought the wrong M-Lok adapter, the screw holes were wider than my M-Lok channel. Have the correct one coming, I think. :) https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ORZIK1K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  5. DL Knives

https://smile.amazon.com/Streamlight-88066-Professional-Flashlight-Batteries/dp/B06VTLLDH4/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2LTXR7U2CQ0OT&keywords=weapon%2Bflashlight&qid=1660538358&sprefix=%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-5&th=1 Seems to come with everything I need, but I am not sure where to put the pressure pad. Seems like...
  6. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

More.
  7. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

Right out of the box:
  8. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

I got the 940, finally, just have to clean it up and take pics.
  9. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

I'll have to find one like that for sure.
  10. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

I guess I picked the wrong gun store to take in the 940. First they charged me a $50 transfer fee and a $25 background check, then told me it'd be 2 - 5 days on the BC. Well it was approved 7/9 (the next day) and I didn't find out until today! I call and finally get through (they don't answer...
  11. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

Well the gun arrived at my gun shop last Thursday so I did the paperwork and thought I'd take it home. Nope, the stupid background checks are taking 2-5 days! No call today and tomorrow will be day #3. Ridiculous. This is the first time in 19 yrs in NV I didn't leave with the gun.
  12. DL Knives

Newbie from North East Tn

We have some family in Lynchburg, but where you are at sounds great. I'm 66 and about done with moving.
  13. DL Knives

Newbie from North East Tn

Welcome from Las Vegas! I keep telling the wife we should move to TN, sound like it's much better than this place. This is CA East.
  14. DL Knives

Hello from Colorado!

Welcome from Las Vegas!
  15. DL Knives

Hello from Kentucky

Welcome from Las Vegas!
  16. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

TY, I will check it out. I can't wait to take and post pics!
  17. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

TY! Tracking shows I won't get it until Thursday next week - I'm used to buying a gun and taking it home right away so this is giving me flashbacks to my days in CA with the horrible waiting period. But yeah I plan on taking it apart and cleaning it, just hope I can get it back together! LOL
  18. DL Knives

940 Pro Tactical

TY! My friend just picked up a 930 from a "smith who put some Or3gun stuff on it for $500. Maybe used they are cheaper.
  19. DL Knives

Las Vegas Guy Says HELLO!

TY guys!
  20. DL Knives

Las Vegas Guy Says HELLO!

TY Ernst!
Back