• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Coyote56

FS-OR3GUN/GG&G Components for 930

Bolt release button and picatinney mount still available. Moving in a week. Don’t want to have to take this stuff along. Reasonable offers surely welcome
  2. Coyote56

I gave the follower away. $40 buys the bolt release button and picatinney mount.
  3. Coyote56

Current pricing. Free CONUS shipping
  4. Coyote56

All items now up for best offer….
  5. Coyote56

******UPDATE Free CONUS shipping on all items
  6. Coyote56

Mossberg 930 SPX
  7. Coyote56

All parts now available individually priced at 25% off vendor price plus $3.95 (or less) shipping CONUS.
  8. Coyote56

Seems there might not be much interest in these items. Odd…I thought they were THE hot set up for 930 SPX shotguns?
  9. Coyote56

Should mention reasonable offers are always considered
  10. Coyote56

New…installed but never used for live fire. Removed from a 930 SPX (sold it). Would prefer selling as one lot. $125 for all except barrel clamp. That’s already spoken for. Shipped CONUS. Payment by USPS money order preferred. Personal check ok also.
  11. Coyote56

Mossberg 930SPX/Benelli M2 Tactical

Bolts are tightening to flush…top clamp seems to have adequate wiggle room. I think we will be fine
  12. Coyote56

Looks like a decent fit from here….
  13. Coyote56

OR3GUN International sales

It’s a shame international shipment of firearm parts is so complicated. I have a goodly number of OR3GUN parts I took off my 930 SPX before I sold it.
  14. Coyote56

I have a Nordic Components barrel clamp for a 930 SPX I would like to use on my M2. The 930 has a “heavy wall barrel”. Any first hand experience as to compatibility?
  15. Coyote56

Still looking for buying long guns that I will hand down to my grandkids

For now he just truly enjoys throwing those clays. Sooner than later he is gonna get to spend time getting to know Grandpa’s Browning A5
  16. Coyote56

Still looking for buying long guns that I will hand down to my grandkids

I had to wait decades to acquire a Browning. This guy won’t have to wait that long……he truly enjoys the sporting clays scene with his grandparents.
  17. Coyote56

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

Had I not parted ways with my 930, I’d surely pick up one of these
  18. Coyote56

Question about the Or3gun Enhanced Competition Followers

No reason why it shouldn’t work properly. The requirement to use a magazine plug (in this country) is only for migratory birds as best I know I have not used a plug in any of my shotguns….ever. No, I am not a duck hunter. And using a magazine capacity plug for a defensive weapon just is not a...
  19. Coyote56

One facilitates the use of a magazine restrictor plug (used in the USA for migratory bird hunting). The other does not
  20. Coyote56

Red is always popular for a number of good reasons.
Back