• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Slugster 12 Gauge with 24" barrel Optic Optics

Well the scope, rings, and rail arrived and should all fit properly. Tomorrow is the last day of our deer season, so will wait on mounting for now. Thanks again for everyone’s input
  2. K

I was thinking the same thing Thanks again!
  3. K

So for scope like this what kind of aprx distance would I be looking at, as I’ve never been a big optic guy Thanks
  4. K

It should work well for my limited use. The last few years I’ve used my P220 Elite 10 for whitetail, but will not go beyond 25 - 30 yards (usually considerably less) to ensure an ethical kill. With the scoped slug gun, I won’t be as limited on distance
  5. K

Thanks everyone, I ended up ordering the Bushnell Sportsman-1-5-4-5x32 that John suggested early on...
  6. K

I really like one of the optics John mentioned, the KonusPro 7249 -1.5X-5X32mm, but thought if I could get my Holosun HE503CU-GR to work correctly, that would be the way to go. The longer I kick this around, the more I like the KonusPro for a lower end optic.
  7. K

Thank you, but will the lower profile mount even work with this optic? Thanks Ken
  8. K

Thanks, my concern was A. - Can the optic take the abuse of a shotgun, and B. - Would this rail likely work Thanks for everyone’s help https://www.egwguns.com/mossberg-500-590-835-930-935-all-years-shotgun-picatinny-rail
  9. K

I guess no reason, but wasn’t sure it could take the abuse. If the optic can take the 10mm recoil, it could work on the Mossberg, yes? Thanks again Ken
  10. K

Thanks John, it is drilled and taped. Another quick question, I currently have a Holosun HE503CU-GR Optic on a 10mm PCC, and was wondering if this model optic could be used on my Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Turkey for deer hunting along with my slugster ported barrel. I did contact Mossberg regarding...
  11. K

Thanks buddy, I’m likely mistaken, but it seems like the factory rail on the 835 is rather small and wimpy looking. Is that the case? or is it exactly what I need to secure an optic, Thanks again!
  12. K

Am considering an optic for my Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Slugster 12 Gauge for next years deer season, but know very little about shotgun optics. I’m guessing 100 yards give or take would be my maximum distance needed. I do understand the word cheap and optic should never be used in the same...
  13. K

Mossy 835 Ulti-Mag 12 gauge slug barrel with adjustable rear sight

Thanks, I searched for some time before I asked the question, but couldn’t find what I was looking for
  14. K

Great, Thanks John, now I just have to figure out how to adjust (the correct direction) on my new slug barrel without burning up all my sabots
  15. K

Thanks, because I don’t have a ton of fancy sabots, any thoughts on the direction to turn the Williams rear sight screw on the Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag ported slugster barrel for changing the elevation (the direction), as well as what direction to turn the windage screw? I’m sure I could figure it...
  16. K

Thank you Ernst, love your quote by the way…minus the whisky, part. I quit a year ago and only by the grace of God I haven’t looked back Ken
Back