• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Slugster 12 Gauge with 24" barrel Optic Optics

Am considering an optic for my Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Slugster 12 Gauge for next years deer season, but know very little about shotgun optics. I’m guessing 100 yards give or take would be my maximum distance needed. I do understand the word cheap and optic should never be used in the same...
  2. K

Mossy 835 Ulti-Mag 12 gauge slug barrel with adjustable rear sight

I’m taking my 835 along Saturday to accompany my 10mm pistol for the MN deer opener if a longer shot is required. My question is, our indoor range is only 25 yards, and am uncertain how to adjust the rear sight if say a deer is say, 75 yards out. My other option is to bring the Winchester SXP...
  3. K

Greeting’s from Minnesota

Greeting’s from Minnesota. I have been a firearm enthusiast for many years, and really enjoy the forum. As for a little background, I have been married for 31 years, and have two grown daughters. When it comes to hobbies, whitetail hunting with my Sig P220 Elite 10mm, reloading, fishing, and...
Back