• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Kawahauler

Show Us your Bike

2020 Specialized Roubaix Pro 56cm. Great BIke.
  2. Kawahauler

Long-Time Mossberg Owner, New Member

Welcome from Northeastern Oklahoma. This is a great site. I always have had Mossberg Shotguns my whole life.
  3. Kawahauler

Mossberg 500A Cruiser. Parkerized. Hornady TAP Ammunition. Love this Shot Gun! 7+1, 20" Barrel

2020 Specialized Roubaix Pro. Believe it or not this thing costs more that a motorcycle. As I get older this sport keeps me in shape.
  4. Kawahauler

Mossberg 500A Cruiser. Parkerized. Hornady TAP Ammunition. Love this Shot Gun! 7+1, 20" Barrel

Hornady TAP® Light Magnum® Buckshot (red hull) is loaded to a velocity of 1600 fps
  5. Kawahauler

12 GA 2 3/4" TAP® Light Magnum®. This is what I am using now.. I would love to find some of the Mini's.
  6. Kawahauler

Thank you John. You are right, they are not true carbon fiber. They just add to the aesthetics. It's a great home defense shot gun.
  7. Kawahauler

Long-Time Mossberg Owner, New Member

Welcome to the site!
Back