• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. TGW79

Sick with covid-19 for the last several days. I was hoping I was going to be lucky and just...

Sick with covid-19 for the last several days. I was hoping I was going to be lucky and just never catch it. It took 2 years but I ended up with it. Oh well it'll pass. It's definitely hampering my abilities to go out and shoot. I have three firearms I've purchased in the last few weeks I haven't...
  2. TGW79

New Haven 600at

The measurement to where the choke meets the barrel is approximately 18 in. I am assuming and I think it's a fair assumption that back in the day somebody didn't like the long barrel so they cut it down put the choke on it and made it legal as you mentioned. I'm just going to leave it on there...
  3. TGW79

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Oh yes photographs.. it is a vented choke. It says poly choke deluxe. And there's a rather ugly little piece of metal sticking out of it with a chunk of broken fiber optic in it. I suppose somebody likes bead sites and they made an attempt and it was an honest attempt. I think the choke is only...
  4. TGW79

Oh I know it's a $200 shotgun brand new. I have no intentions of worrying about it's expense or losing value or anything like that. And yes it is 100% interchangeable with the Mossberg 500A according to multiple websites. The only thing I wanted to do was put a sling on it. At the top of the...
  5. TGW79

New Haven 600at

That is an outstanding condition! I believe mine was made in March of '79 I'm still waiting for the confirmation on that one. Here's a couple pictures. Mine came with the adjustable choke and whatnot. I don't really care for the vent at the end. But I'm going to leave it on. If anything I'll get...
  6. TGW79

Hello and greetings from Central New Hampshire! I have a 600 at with a serial number of H217432. It's my understanding this is one that was manufactured in March of '79. Never had a firearm the same age as me. Any help you folks could give me would be appreciated. And no in the recoil pad...
Back