• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

940 JM pro - ejection failures (see images)

I have had more issues with this 940 pro. Maybe it's time to trade it in and cut my losses, but I just keep coming back for more with this thing. Today I had nothing but stuck shells all day with failure to eject. I tried 7 different shells from birdshot at 1170 fps to Slugs at 1450 fps and all...
  2. S

940 JM pro discharge on it's own

I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of this before. yesterday I was teaching someone with my 940 JM pro. I had showed him how to use the safety prior to loading. The gun was then loaded while the safety was on and he was holding it properly (no finger on the trigger) with muzzle pointing...
  3. S

Barrel swap?? for 940 JM Pro

I have a 940 JM pro and wanted to find out if there is a 28" barrel that I can put on it? I know they make a 940 field w/28", but I can't seem to find the barrel only. I'd like to be able to use this for both trap and skeet if I can find a barrel. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Back