• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. RicM

pictures that make you lol

Hit the link. I remember it like it was yesterday!! Remembering The Days When TV Turned Off At Midnight.webloc
  2. RicM

Mossberg 590 bayonet stabbing

Besides the ultra cool factor, if anything its attitude if an assailant, aka mutt, gutter rat, antifa, BLM, or an attacking WOKE girlie man retard. When seeing a shotgun greeting them on your property or threats to enter your home is scary enough, but sporting a bayonet....will easily make...
  3. RicM

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

My new addition to the stable 590 Retrograde fitted with a Springfield '03 leather sling and bayonet.
  4. RicM

5. RicM

Happy Easter!!
  6. RicM

7. RicM

Greetings from Communist ENY

Thank you all!! I love this site!! Should mention before summers end will be our Escape From NY. We will be settling in Milford, PA area. NYS is a beautiful State sadly infected with cancerous left wing liberals. My new edition to my stable of firearms, cannot wait to shoot it .
  8. RicM

my retro sling choice

Frankie, she came out real nice. Did similar to yours once I saw your set up. I used a replica (real leather) Springfield '03 sling, the sling front eye bolt from Mossberg and those swivel sling attachments I found on E-Bay.
  9. RicM

Greetings from Communist ENY

Actually Putnam County NY :wink: Been a long time fan of Mossberg. Have a tactical 500 and just recently acquired a Retrograde 590a1 and LOVE it. Was trying to get one since 2019 then the plandemic hit and everything was on B/O. What was left were scalpers selling them for like 3-400 over list...
Back