• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Took the 535 out this morning...

And got a Canada goose and a Mallard for 7 shots (3 were on a duck should not have shot at due to rubbish mount) Duck shells were 42g 3.5" Gamebore Mamouth No.3 and the goose was 42gr Winchester Blindside No.1 Interestingly a fired Mamouth is a fair bit longer than a Blindside and is really...
  2. S

Anyone waterfowling?

Hello folks, Taking the 28" 535 out tomorrow! Likely mallard, greylag and Canada goose as quarry. Anyone else out? Scrummy
  3. S

New 535 Owner

Hello folks, Just received my first Mossberg a 535. Kindly sourced by my father, it will live in Wales near why he wildfowls. Plain black with a 28" multichoke barrel, looks good, hardly shot and seems to fit. Also was impressed by how smooth the action was, not rough at all as some would have...
  4. S

Mossberg 535 Extended Choke Tubes

Hi folks, Anyone know who makes a set of extended chokes for the 535 ATS? Thanks in advance, Scrummy
  5. S

Greetings from London, UK

Hello folks, Been lurking a while but thought I'd join as thinking of getting a Mossberg 535 for wildfowling. Bit of a pump gun fan having a Benelli Supernova and Browning BPS. Scrummy
Back