• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. aksavanaman

Moving Sale!

I’ll have more to come as well... including a Magpul SGA stock and forend
  2. aksavanaman

Moving Sale!

Alright guys... found out I’ll be moving once more this summer... but Uncle Sam only lets me take so many LBS before they stick me with a bill... which means I’m finally clearing out some extra accessories! All prices include shipping... if you buy the whole lot off me I promise to make a damn...
  3. aksavanaman

Question to Ponder

I think you’d be surprised at how many folks would be totally fine with that outcome.... hell, just going off of what I’ve seen some folks post on my wife’s FB account... totally fine with complete censorship of anything not in line with their world view... it’s insanity. Obviously I was in...
  4. aksavanaman

What's your go-to boot?

Yeah those powderhorns look great for sure! I think just like gun choices and optics choices I’m trying to find a “do it all”.... when really I’d be better served with a good winter boot and a good lighter weight work boot for around the farm. I’ve got several pairs of Kamik rubber boots that...
  5. aksavanaman

Ok,here goes..

Those LORAN stations were still in use till late 2010.... ask me how I know... still had to plot positions using LORAN coordinates at my small boat station as a young Non-Rate.
  6. aksavanaman

Ok,here goes..

Compared to some of ya'll Geezers I'm a young blood... that said I feel like I've been blessed with a world view larger than my age. I was born in Bavaria in 1986 to an Army dad and a German mother. If you're a little crusty on history, that means I was born in WEST-Germany...as the wall and...
  7. aksavanaman

Alive and Kickin’

:noprob:
  8. aksavanaman

What's your go-to boot?

Yeah the Pronghorns are what I’ve got now... but after 4 years they’ve seen better days. I’m not even sure they make a full leather version anymore?! I'm doing well! Been a hot minute since I've showed my face I know! I'm certainly leaning toward something full grain leather I can waterproof...
  9. aksavanaman

Question to Ponder

Watch out... the tech giants just might erase your online existence for that type of free speech....
  10. aksavanaman

What's your go-to boot?

I have worn ALOT of boots throughout my time, and in my younger years... price always came before function. When I joined the Coast Guard i bought a really nice pair of Corcoran boots for work that lasted me a solid 5 years (wearing them pretty much every day) and I'm currently on my second...
  11. aksavanaman

Alive and Kickin’

You guys know how it is, priorities change and sometimes Internet life has to get put on the back burner. Appreciate the welcome though guys, really do. I’m back for some interaction with like minded folks and general BS’n:thumbsup:
  12. aksavanaman

Alive and Kickin’

CMC caught me lurking:oops2: so I feel obliged to at least give a quick hey! I Know I’ve been in an out the last few years, but the AK family and I are doing well.... living the farm life here in the U.P for now (until Uncle Sam makes me move again). Since we’re pretty much homebodies as is...
  13. aksavanaman

CCW training requirements

No hole, but I see what you're talking about... Nope, my one off shot is right in the groin area.. tipped him you may say. The first six shots of the ICE course are from the hip... So it was a bit low, I just wanted to make sure the perp was in agony before putting him down for the count:D
  14. aksavanaman

Nope, that ones on the line so it counted as a 5... Look... Lower;)
  15. aksavanaman

247/250...not to shabby if I may say;) bonus points for the person that can find my one "thrown" shot...
  16. aksavanaman

Hey folks! I just went through my local CCW course for my AK License and was curious what some other states or specific classes have required of you. Looking at the state requirements for the AK License, the course I went through over the weekend seemed quite a bit more extensive. We spent an...
  17. aksavanaman

Potential Future Ban Talk

I apologize for using what I know as an example, but i can tell you from experience in the USCG and with Federal Agencies and Regulations that this is a serious issue. I am part of an organization that enforces the laws that it writes itself in regulations and policies... No one here is...
  18. aksavanaman

Bumpstock today...two stage tomorrow..

I've got three kids all under 8, but I can tell you now that pushing college will not be a priority for me. I'm proud to say that my wife homeschools all of them, mainly because I couldn't imagine putting them through our current public education system. I don't look down on folks that do, but...
  19. aksavanaman

Camo~ patterns and techniques for firearms, bows and gear

I spent $200 on that thing... you're damn straight I'll advertise! P.S: I also grow my tactical beard on the weekends while practicing mag flips!
  20. aksavanaman

Camo~ patterns and techniques for firearms, bows and gear

This is probably my best Krylon rattle can job. I've paid to have things cerakoted and duracoated... but I for the money... really just can't beat rattle caning. If you do your part in prepping the surface (brake cleaner and denatured alcohol) bake your parts at 180 Degrees for a couple hours...
Back