• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Sfd714

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Re: My model 12. Ivnever never done anything like that. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  2. Sfd714

Re: My model 12. Id like to have it completely redone someday. Most of my friends have a model 12 but nothing like this one. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  3. Sfd714

My model 12. My grandfather bought this in 19 something for $25 gave it to my dad in 1960. And now me and my brother have it. Checked the numbers through Winchester and made in 1929. Iv never seen one like it. 2nd pic is the end of the barrel. Has removable chockes. Sent from behind the...
  4. Sfd714

New guy from Wisconsin

Welcome from Illinois! Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  5. Sfd714

Fire dept members check in.

That looks pretty fun. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  6. Sfd714

Re: Come and Talk to Me. No other firemen on here? Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  7. Sfd714

Come and Talk to Me.

Couldn't of said it better myself Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  8. Sfd714

Things I really want from Mossberg

A shotgun in in every caliber. I got a 12 and a 20. Just need a 10, 16, 28, .410 Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  9. Sfd714

New member from WI

Welcome from IL! Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  10. Sfd714

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Troubleshooting

835 question? I red something about the 835 comes factory bored to a 10g and necks down to 12g. Can anyone enlighten me a little more about this. Thanks Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  11. Sfd714

Just wondering how many brothers/sister fire personal are on here and emt's. Post how many years in the service you got and rank. Paid or volunteer? Im a volunteer. Ben on for about 4 years. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  12. Sfd714

New Guy

Welcome from IL. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  13. Sfd714

Any Recommendations for a 500 Noob?

What will you be shooting? Clays? Random targets? Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  14. Sfd714

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: S&W M&P 15-22. He had federal . The ammo i was using was Remington. The ammo works fine in my 10/22. Iv.never had any experience with the AR style rifle. Do you have steel or plastic mags? Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  15. Sfd714

Let's see your SKS!

Re: Looking to buy sks for $250 or under There some real crap ones on the market. But i cant for the life of me remember the name. I want to think narco. Im sure im wrong. Someone help me out lol. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  16. Sfd714

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

S&W M&P 15-22. I borrowed my buddies gun and it seems to jam a lot. He had only fired hollow points through it. I used it with standard .22 ammo and same thing. Jam after jam. Iv taken the gun apart and cleaned it, no difference. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  17. Sfd714

Let's see your SKS!

Re: Looking to buy sks for $250 or under Im glad my dad bought 5 back in the day and i now own 2 of my own. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  18. Sfd714

hello, new member from illinois

Welcome. What part of the state? Another Illinois member lol. Our numbers are growing! Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  19. Sfd714

New owner from Wisconsin

That's Chicago lol. South pf Monroe wi. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
  20. Sfd714

New owner from Wisconsin

About 45 miles east of rockford. Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.
Back