• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. pepi

Adjusting the trigger stop screw

How many of you guys have messed with the trigger stop set screw in your Mossy's? You can really lighten up the trigger with this screw BUT I'm afraid you may cause problems with premature ejaculation :laugh:
  2. pepi

Shot my new Maverick 88 today

What a nice gun for the price. Shot 30 rounds and not one failure. I will say, the high brass buckshot put a bruise on my shoulder. Pretty light gun
  3. pepi

Ticked off ...

Went to my doctor 4 days ago, they are checking me for autoimmune disease. They had me do a urine sample and blood draw. I was just looking at my tests on Labcorp and I tested positive for Cannabinoid (POT) :angry:(A FORKING drug test?) I don't smoke or do Cannabis! I do take CBD oil and my...
  4. pepi

1985 Mossberg 500 compared to today's 590

So much smoother on the pump-action ... WHY? My 590 when it is jacked back seems to want to hang-up unless you give it he||. I've noticed on YouTube other people fighting with the 590 on the pump action. Why is my old 500 so smoooooooth (It also hasn't had a lot of round through it)
  5. pepi

Magpul forend model

For you guys that did the mod on a Magpul Forend is this the model I need to buy? Thanks Product Specifications: Manufacturer: Magpul Industries Model: Magpul Original Equipment - M-LOK Type: Forend Finish/Color: Black Fit: Moss 590/590A1 Manufacturer Part #: MAG494 BLK
  6. pepi

Anyone find any mini-shells for sale?

Love shooting the 12 gauge mini-shells and I can't find any. Did they quit making them?
  7. pepi

The clip Shockwave must not be selling very good

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/landing/weekly_specials.php?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BGSSP083019a
  8. pepi

What is the verdict on lasers on the Shockwave?

I've read a lot on adding a laser (mostly green) to the Shockwave. Any of you guys do this and still have yours mounted? What laser did you find that worked the best?
  9. pepi

Paracord on handle

Thought I would give Paracord a try on my Shockwave handle. I may redo it and add electrical tape first to cause a tighter wrap
  10. pepi

590 Bolt Assembly

Is your bolt assembly gritty (in red) when pushing it down? Mine will hang up inside the bolt? Just wondering if this is correct? Not really having any problem except stiff jacking of the action.
  11. pepi

What to do with a bummer safety on a new Shockwave

Just terrible. Will not go forward without using two thumbs. I put some pell oil on it and it's still locking up. I can't believe this made it through QC like this :(
  12. pepi

Interesting review on long and short shotguns for protection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2178&v=tYjThckYqBQ
  13. pepi

I hate Aguila's Minishells

JUST BECAUSE I can't find them anywhere o_O Found a box yesterday ... They only had slugs :mad: The minishells are so cool to shoot. Does Aguila have a patent on the 1 3/4 shells? Looks like other companies would follow. Maybe I need to buy a cheap Lee reloader and mod it to load minishells...
  14. pepi

Anyone ever knock out a tooth with the SW

I've got fake teeth in the front and after ordering a SW I'm wondering if I may have made a mistake? I assume it's all in the holding but this video looks like he was holding it like I've seen other shooter in other videos?
Back