• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

RANGE REPORT: Long Guns

Re: AR 15 7.62x39 range report... Thanks John A. I agree it was a gassing issue. First thing I did when I had the problem was check for signs of leaks around the gas block. Normally there would be gas residue but the area around the gas block was clean. I have no alignment tool for the gas...
  2. S

Re: AR 15 7.62x39 range report... Finally, after a few trips to the range, the AR 15 7.62x39 is finally working perfectly with the AR stoner 10 round magazines. I have a standard spring and buffer installed. First try using the standard spring resulted in intermittent "no open bolt" on last...
  3. S

Re: AR 15 7.62x39 range report... I hope the lighter buffer will fix the 'short stroke' problem. One sure way to fix it is to make the gas port hole on the barrel bigger.
  4. S

AR 15 7.62x39 range report... Ammo - Wolf Buffer - spike st2 Buffer Spring - standard Magazine - magpul 5.56 10/30 and AR stoner 7.62x39 10 round mags Barrel - YHM (custom upper from Marksarmory.com) First off, I had a problem with 'short stroke' on every round. I ordered DPMS standard buffer...
  5. S

Firearm Photo Gallery

The pmag 30 is actually a 10/39. It has a magblock installed. I can only feed 6 rounds of 7.62x39. You have to modify pmags to hold more by filing down the ribs inside the mag. Hard to do on p30 but manageable on p20. I didnt want to mess around with the pmags so I bought ar stoner 10 round...
  6. S

New member chiming in...

picture link of my mossberg... viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3195&p=71633#p71633
  7. S

Firearm Photo Gallery

New additions to my collection.... 930 SPX Bobcat and AR15-7.62x39
  8. S

New member chiming in...

Thanks for the welcome! The 930 is my 2nd shotgun. Rem 870 is the other one. I wanted a benelli m4 but too expensive and settled for 930 spx instead.
  9. S

Any hunters from bay area california?

Any wild pig hunters from the bay area california? I have had my hunting license since the 90's but have not gone out and hunt.
  10. S

New member chiming in...

Also new owner of 930 spx non pistol grip. I'm waiting for mesa tactical's urbino stock. Anyone waiting for this stock also?
Back