• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. obiwanbartobi

Vortex Optics Review Thread...

I like the optic mount on your shotgun, what kind is it and where did you get it?
  2. obiwanbartobi

I have been wanting a Razor 5-20x50 but they are a little out of my price range, the Viper scopes look nice at a more reasonable price, but I don't know anyone personally who has used one to see how they liked it. Is it rugged, does it make repeatable adjustments, is the glass clear, and so on...
  3. obiwanbartobi

I'm thinking about getting a Vortex scope, do you think they are a good product? Have any reviews been done on their scopes?
  4. obiwanbartobi

Deer Over the Years

Last one until next year. I shot this buck in MT a few years ago, when I shot it I didn't know it was a buck, with a "A" tag in MT you can shoot either buck or doe of either species. All I knew was there was a whitetail deer standing where I couldn't see it's head, boy was I surprised when he...
  5. obiwanbartobi

Deer Over the Years

This is one of my favorites, my Dad shot this deer with a 800B 243 Win at about 50 yards right in the eye, this big buck was looking around a tree and his head was all my dad could see. The rifle in it's rack is my brothers rifle, a Ruger if I remember right.
  6. obiwanbartobi

Deer Over the Years

Here is another one from MT.
  7. obiwanbartobi

Deer Over the Years

Here is one of the deer I have taken with Mossberg rifles over the years. 100 ATR 308 Win. Another one from MT.
  8. obiwanbartobi

Deer Season 2012

First deer in Colorado, it was to dark for Pic's in the field. Took him with 100 ATR .308 Win with 130 Barnes TTSX hand loads.
  9. obiwanbartobi

Firearm Photo Gallery

Nice! I like the flat dark earth furniture.
  10. obiwanbartobi

Firearm Photo Gallery

Mossberg 100ATR .308 Win, Sightron 3x9x40 Mildot. Love this rifle.
  11. obiwanbartobi

New member from Colorado

Pictures? I am not seeing any pictures in the posts that say they have pictures, any one else having this problem?
  12. obiwanbartobi

New member from Colorado

Hi, looking forward to spending some time here with other Mossberg owners. I'm a long time Mossberg fan having been hunting with a Mossberg rifle or two over 30 years of hunting. Started with a Model 800 in 243 Win when I was 12, and now my favorite hunting rifle is a 100 ATR 308 Win, with my...
Back