• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. texasfan85

Middle Tennessee

Lazy i had your mayor come over here to our walmart when the AR run hit to pick up our last 3 ARs he got a Colt M4 .223, Windhelm Weapony .223, and Colt M4 .22 I think he was keeping both of the Colts and giving the Windhelm to his aid if im not mistaken.
  2. texasfan85

Trading my deer thugs atr

Thanks for input im prob goin to call him tomorrow and trade him for it becuase for around here in east tennessee its kinda hard to find a place where the range of a 30-06 comes in handy usally its inside of 100 no more then 200 and its all brush almost so the straighter path of the .308 comes...
  3. texasfan85

Trading my deer thugs atr

Ok my uncle has a camoed 100atr in .308 with a centerpoint scope on it and hes wanting to trade it or sell it to get something in higher caliber i have one of the deer thugs 30-06 with factory scope on it and asked me if i would trade .308 was what i was wanting when i bought mine but could find...
  4. texasfan85

Let's see your SKS!

Re: Looking to buy sks for $250 or under the norinco so are chinese made sks there great guns the one had was norinco and my dad had a russian one i think it was a tula but im not sure i would be satisfied with a norinco but yea ive tried all pawns shops in my area which there is only 3 but...
  5. texasfan85

Let's see your SKS!

Looking to buy sks for $250 or under What happened to the price of sks's back in late 90's early 2000's you could get one for $150 plus a few thousand rounds of ammo started looking for one few days ago and can't find one for under $350 and there in poor shape i still kick my self at night when...
  6. texasfan85

Do you think this is good hunting pack?

Ive tried it on it fells pretty good could put nothing in it but the way the straps are set up I think it will fell just as good with full load as it does with nothing.
  7. texasfan85

Do you think this is good hunting pack?

i work at walmart in sporting goods have been looking at this pack for months was thing of buying it for hunting pack and was wanting som input as to if nayone has seen or owns this pack here is link for it. http://www.fieldline.com/main/backpacks/glenwood-canyon-frame-pack/1/4/7 I also have pic...
  8. texasfan85

Mossberg 100 ATR Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

ok i have a question anyone know where i can find a lefty thumbhole stock for atr 100 i check both sites posted on here and nether of them have leftys for atr 100 but boyds does make lefys for other guns just not for the atrs
  9. texasfan85

New member from TN

they just started anything that is not rimfire here few years ago so you can use almost anything you want in rifle season here now
  10. texasfan85

Deer hunting sighting in question

thanks for in put i use to always use core lokts and didnt know if there was something better out there and someone told me the power maxs from winchester are good also but i think i will go with the good ole core lokts
  11. texasfan85

Deer hunting sighting in question

Ok its been awhile since i have been deer hunting 2006 to more specific but was wanting to know what is be best bullets out there for 30-06 for hunting was thing of going with either winchester ballistic silvertips, winchester power max or good ol' remington core lokts any thoughts on which to...
  12. texasfan85

Middle Tennessee

Another scott county native (oneida) and i agree bout the judges ive ogt a cousin who was picked 6 times in 4 months for stealing that and was arrested 4 or 5 other times for other stuff and the 6th time got cought stealing the judge here finally sentenced him to 5 years. But 6 times in 4 months...
  13. texasfan85

Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action Troubleshooting

Yea true that his friend said on record he seen him threw it 2 times then he him self admittedhe couldnt remember much about the day as to whether or not he had taken pills or smoked marjuania so that there with the alcohol tells you hes not the brightest crayon in the 36 pack box heard there...
  14. texasfan85

Mossberg 100 ATR Bolt Action Troubleshooting

it turned out the guy that had the bolt in his face had taken the bolt apart then reassembled it wrong one of his friends who seen the way he put it togeather told him it was wrong but he didnt listen to him put it in the gun anyway he put it togeather so bad he had to a hammer and beat it in to...
  15. texasfan85

ADJUSTABLE POWER: Hunting Scope Options

Thanks for the input i wil just have to wait til i can get a day off and go put afew rounds down range and see how it works if it cant hold up then ill start looking for replacement no reason to fix something if it aint broke
  16. texasfan85

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Ive been to texas one time my whole life got to go to austin and work on u of t's bleachers back in 07 it was fun and would like to go back have a cousin who just moved just out side of houston been thinking of going and visiting him when i get some free time i might just wait til next year and...
  17. texasfan85

Deer Season 2012

thanks for the helkp most of my hunting is in side 100 yard also since its all heavily wood areas where i hunt so will give it some more thought and look at some 6.8 sites.
  18. texasfan85

New member from TN

thanks been looking at the site think im goin to like it here and will post some pics of my gun when i can either get my camera fixed or buy a new one. P.S. cameras dont like falling of a fourwheeler in to mudholes
  19. texasfan85

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

htanks for that lol that is actully one i have on afew of my avatars
  20. texasfan85

NEW MOSSBERG "DEER THUG"

Got luck i work at walmart in sporting goods so when i seen it come in i said to may self i know i was goin to the ruger americn in .308 but this is mossberg and ive always loved ther shotguns so ill give it a shot hoping to get out to my buddys farm in a few days and shot afew rounds through it...
Back