• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Headhunter2

Mossberg 195K-A with checkering?

Hi All, I just got back from a local gun show where I saw a 195K-A in a checkered stock. The seller said it was factory checkering. I didn't get pictures! Has anyone information on such a checkered stock on a 195K-A?
  2. Headhunter2

Mossberg 26C(a) model information wanted

As the title says I am looking for information on this rare Mossberg model. The 26C(a) is not listed anywhere. I have one of three that I have heard of. Lots of information on 26C and 26B models but nothing so far on the 26C(a).
  3. Headhunter2

Another Model 46

Another Mossberg needed some parts. I didn't have the parts to finish the #4 peep so switched for a more complete #4. The scope and mount I already had. Found the correct front sling swivel and put a hood on the front sight. Put a number 2 rear sight on. Things are starting to add up!
  4. Headhunter2

800CV

What can anyone tell me about a 800CV - good? - bad? Looking at getting one. Have an 800ASM which is OK but the 22-250 is more interesting.
  5. Headhunter2

SSi-ONE arrived today

Well my SSi-ONE in .223 arrived today as well as extra barrels - .243 & 12 ga slug. Hopefully I get to test at range tomorrow. Pictures later this week.
  6. Headhunter2

Display at gun show

All Mossbergs.
  7. Headhunter2

Model M - here is a couple you don't see too often

These are a work in progress as both were bought as "parts guns". I have one working now but lots of FTF . Found that out at the range today. Still working on that issue. These are both late models but the bolt I am using is an early model I think.
  8. Headhunter2

Spiegel Model 42M

Well I lucked out again and ended up with a very dirty, neglected rifle, missing a few things and had a jamming bolt. All the parts missing or broken I had. Took a while to clean up enough to know what I had. It is now clean enough to start a real clean up. Now the other luck was someone...
  9. Headhunter2

Well here is one of the 1st or maybe the 148th Mossberg made.

I finally found a Brownie. I know there are lots in the States but here in Canada the are harder to find. The first firearm that O.F. Mossberg & Sons produced starting in 1919. This one is #148. http://imgur.com/cqC1H1m
  10. Headhunter2

Gun Show 42B & scope

Got this on the weekend
Back