• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

Looking to Buy, few questions

They shipped it! They say it usually takes 3 business days, so I should have it by next Wednesday! Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
  2. N

I'll check it out, was looking for a soft case. I called them yesterday, it still hasn't shipped. They said they're going in order and have a record number of guns to process right now and will get to mine soon. It's almost been 2 weeks though, was getting worried. Sent from my SCH-R530U...
  3. N

Haven't heard anything yet, but with the holidays I'm not expecting anything too quickly. I know it's coming so I can be patient. What's a good case to get for my model? I got the 37234, which is the adjustable red dot with a 25 round clip. I've already purchased some attachments, a folding...
  4. N

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Yeah I read that about the carry handle model, that's the one I was going with because it was cheaper, but after reading some reviews I steered away from it. I got a flat top model with a red dot. Good to hear about the rail, I thought I could use mostly anything, but I just wanted to make sure...
  5. N

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Just placed my order and hopefully I'll have it within a week! Got the 37234 model, I'll be back with pictures when I can pick it up! What about accessories? Do I need to worry about size, or can I just attach anything that you could normally attach to an AR? I obviously don't want to buy...
  6. N

EDIT - Called the shop, they're actually open today, weird. Anyways, he says he will accept the transfer, so I just placed my order through Buds! hopefully the shipping wont take too long! Thanks again!
  7. N

Awesome, thanks! I doubt the guy I go to is open tomorrow, but I'll bring this to him on Wednesday and hopefully he'll order one from there. He generally only likes to order off of local places, but if he doesn't want my business than I'll go to another shop!
  8. N

I wanted to get one of these for christmas, adjustable stock, 25 round clip, with a red dot scope. But before I get one, I had a few questions. First where are people buying them? I've seen on this site people are getting them from christmas, and putting in orders for them and they'll be in...
Back