• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Shoten

Shoten Armory

I can answer any questions you may have. What are you looking to find out? Either through here, or text/call me directly @ 845-568-7131 -Mike Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  2. Shoten

CQR stock and forend finally arrive

It's a great set up. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  3. Shoten

What song are you listening to right now

Yeah I gotta watch the door and turn it down if clients come into the shop... but otherwise its all good. I seriously think the humor to it makes the day go by faster. Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.
  4. Shoten

Death To ALL But Metal! Rock On LES! Lol I saw the other day they have a DVD out too called British Invasion. Its a live taping of sorts if their UK tour for the 1st album. $9.99 at Best Buy ;) Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.
  5. Shoten

Hell yeah! The Diceman Cometh is one if the best... Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.
  6. Shoten

Lol... Steel Panther... :) Going to see them on 4/19! WARNING: I am not responsible for you looking up this band. They are lewd, crude, obscene, and well.... 80's lol Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.
  7. Shoten

NY Resistance

Damn I just read this... Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.
  8. Shoten

NY resistance is growing

Lol, you beat me to it! Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.
  9. Shoten

Halestorm, Dropkick Murphys, Skillet, Hatebreed, Type O Negative... a mixture... Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  10. Shoten

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

OK so firearms themselves and parts are still OK? I misunderstood that part... these things are too vague at times .. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  11. Shoten

Does the online restriction also apply to parts? Such as if I needed a new bolt for my 500 - could I buy one online and have it shipped here to NY? Or is it, in general, all internet sales of ALL firearm related items? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  12. Shoten

Haven't read the news yet , but I'm assuming by your post it passed Assembly too...? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  13. Shoten

This is simply disgusting. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  14. Shoten

New Mossy owner -NY

35 yards had all 5 Hornady SST's touching :) me likey! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  15. Shoten

New Mossy owner -NY

I. LOVE. THIS. GUN! 8-) 100 rounds of target load, 40 rounds Hornady SST, 10 rounds Winchester XP3, 10 rounds Remington Sluggers, and 20 rounds Mil-spec 00 buckshot... I think I broke it in well for the 1st outing... Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  16. Shoten

Welcome to the site! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  17. Shoten

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My user name here, and gamertag for 360, I've had since I started using the internet (93ish). At the time someone already had the correct spelling for an email address, so I altered it and have kept it since. My avatar is our Pit Bull Della who LOVES basketballs :) (they only last about 5...
  18. Shoten

Workin for a livin....

Re: What is it you do? Sheet metal fabrication. I actually do a lot through the course of a day, but am only listed on paper as the PEM Dept. Manager. Also operate a 4400W Bystronic Byspeed 3015 laser :) Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  19. Shoten

THE TRUTH ABOUT TACTICAL STOCKS

Welcome to the forum! I too have smaller frame hands and the ATI stock is dead on perfect fit for me. You are correct that the slide release is right near the tip of the right thumb, just wish it had a little ear sticking off it to make engagement a little easier... anyone know if a way to mod...
  20. Shoten

New mossberg500 owner -- NY

Got one of those last year for my step father for his birthday :) He loves it. I'd have him join up, but he's not much of a computer guy...lol Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Back