• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

Any Recommendations for a 500 Noob?

Then I think I will fire these 25 off, then move onto to some fun stuff like 00 buck or slugs.
  2. W

New California Gun Owner....Hopefully

Yep, she's sitting in my new gun safe. I'm just waiting for some ballistol and tools to arrive so I can strip her down, clean and oil. Thanks everyone
  3. W

So I bought my first box of ammo for my mossy. I went with one 25 round box of Remington Pheasant Load, it's 2 3/4" 7.5 shot @1330 fps. Good to break in? Also, thanks for the kind words everybody.
  4. W

I just purchased a Vang Comp Systems modified Mossberg 500 from a local gunsmith. This is my first firearm that I have personally owned. What shells do you guys recommend? The gun will primarily be used for HD and range trips. I was thinking a 2 3/4" 00 Buckshot, will that work fine? I also want...
  5. W

New California Gun Owner....Hopefully

Tomorrow at 2:30 is the end of my 10 day waiting period for my Vang Comp Mossberg 500. Can't wait to get it and a full clear from the CA DOJ. Before you ask, my dumbass had a misdemeanor DUI during my bachelor party a year and a half ago. Due to that I am on informal probation. Hate if you want...
Back