• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Spetsnaz Shovel

Hello from Wisconsin

Welcome aboard.
  2. Spetsnaz Shovel

Range Bags and Carry Cases

Just picked up one of these yesterday http://www.cabelas.com/2011-shooting-gear-cabelas-digital-camo-tactical-gun-case.shtml fits my persuader and wasr 10 in the main compartment, my 1911 in its hard case in the front pocket and I think the ak mags should fit in the other two pockets seems like...
  3. Spetsnaz Shovel

Droid, Iphone, Blackberry Apps.

Gun disassembly 2 awesome app you can completely break down and put back together all sorts of guns including the mossberg 500. This is the link to the website for the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nobleempire.GunDisassembly2&hl=en it is a free app but you only get 10...
  4. Spetsnaz Shovel

New member, new Mossberg Owner in VA

Welcome from WI. DroidX Tapatalk
  5. Spetsnaz Shovel

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg 500 Persuader: Shooting Slugs & Buckshot I do believe as long as it cylinder bore you can use just about anything. For the best results I would use rifled slugs but make sure to try a few different brands because what works in someones gun may not hold very good grouping in yours...
  6. Spetsnaz Shovel

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: I'm in 930 SPX Congrats on the new gun. Can't wait for pics. DroidX Tapatalk
  7. Spetsnaz Shovel

New guy

Welcome from Wisconsin and enjoy your stay. Plenty of great info and great members. DroidX Tapatalk
  8. Spetsnaz Shovel

First gun, new member :)

Welcome from Wisconsin and enjoy your stay. DroidX Tapatalk
  9. Spetsnaz Shovel

AK47 and Variants

Very nice. DroidX Tapatalk
  10. Spetsnaz Shovel

Mosin Nagant

Nice looking mosin. DroidX Tapatalk
  11. Spetsnaz Shovel

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Reviews...

Re: St. Patrick's Day Photo Contest and Giveaway!!! * Merged from the St. Patrick's Day Photo Contest Well folks here it is my favorite of my 2 current mossbergs the 500AT. The reason its my fav is it is the gun I learned to shoot with, the one I passed hunters saftey using and the one I got...
  12. Spetsnaz Shovel

Mosin Nagant

Kinda late to the party here but numbers matching may not be true numbers matching as some mosin are force matched. For example the bolt may have been lost at some point so the take another bolt grind it and re stamp the numbers so they match that gun. DroidX Tapatalk
  13. Spetsnaz Shovel

Retired LEO from Ohio

Welcome from Wisconsin to the mossberg family. DroidX Tapatalk
  14. Spetsnaz Shovel

The Handlebar Moustache!

Yea never would have thought 5 pages of facial hair talk I did have a biker mustache for a while can't find any pics though. DroidX Tapatalk
  15. Spetsnaz Shovel

Greetings from NY

Welcome from Wisconsin. DroidX Tapatalk
  16. Spetsnaz Shovel

Hello from Safety Harbor Florida.

17. Spetsnaz Shovel

Are Atrocities Part of War

Agreed. DroidX Tapatalk
  18. Spetsnaz Shovel

The Handlebar Moustache!

Re: Alright so I don't rock a mustache but I do rock a goatee here it is before I trimmed it. DroidX Tapatalk
  19. Spetsnaz Shovel

Hi from WV

Welcome from Wisconsin and we do love pics. DroidX Tapatalk
  20. Spetsnaz Shovel

Hi from Connecticut

Back