• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

any ohio hunters?

is there much work out there?for a nurse and im a metal fabricater and welder. but did lot other things, construction carpentry.i want to move and keep thinking ohio. my fiance is a lpn.i really dislike it here in pa. i live where, i dont know if you watch news but the kids who beat up and...
  2. T

any ohio hunters?

yeah sounds good, and i enjoy helping thats the thing, some hunters want all the benefits with giving nothing in return.which county are you in, is the terrain steep?whats a good slug set up for the gun i bought, and what about a scope, whats your preference for a shotgun scope.sorry for all the...
  3. T

any ohio hunters?

hey great, well im looking to do some bowhunting, me and a friend want to get into filming and we have a good opportunity if we do it right.but what im finding is theres not much private property left in ohio to get permission to hunt. now if you know anyone who has some land that they would let...
  4. T

any ohio hunters?

hello im new on this forum but got another new mossberg and anyway is there any ohio deerhunters here?im doing lots of research to hunt in ohio and maybe move there. so anyone want a good conversation on ohio hunting or wants to give a few pointers let me know, thanks guys..
  5. T

turkey loads and chokes

hey guys, im new here so would like to start by saying hello.i just bought a new 535 turkey and deer combo. it has a 22''turkey barrel and 24'' slug, the question i got is what load and choke is this gun patterning the best with. ide like to shoot 40-50 yrds.i got a carlson turkey choke to start...
Back