• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. rdm76mav88

Alabama HB328

Thanks for digging up more info sounds like a good bill to me I saw lots of mixed emotions on facebook today! I sometimes forget that we in new hampshire don't deal with alot of gun laws like some states.....crossing my fingers that constitutional carry comes into effect here! Passed house and...
  2. rdm76mav88

Alabama HB328

Came across something interesting today Alabama house bill 328 states: Firearms , pistols,, sale of or delivery to minors , record keeping and administrative eliminated, secs.13a-11-76, 13a-11-79, 13a -11-84, 40-12-143 amended. Introduced 3/19/2015.....ummm nitesite???? Is this saying minors...
  3. rdm76mav88

thoughts about HB 244 NH

Well after lots of revisions this is the latest law being proposed any thoughts about it? http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140227/OPINION02/140229411/1004/opinion
  4. rdm76mav88

Gun Registration in Nazi Germ...I Mean CT

@3skulls I just read that letter on facebook what a bunch of bulls**t all of our CT members need to fight this!
  5. rdm76mav88

Gun Appreciation Day ‘14 CAPITOL RALLIES JANUARY 19th NOON

Re: Gun Appreciation Day ‘14 CAPITOL RALLIES JANUARY 19th NO http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar ... FOSOPINION This what was proposed today in our capital basiclly gives the right to shrinks to rat on you to the NICS should be interesting!
  6. rdm76mav88

NY sending out confiscation letters

Man are you serious cant believe they can legally do that?
  7. rdm76mav88

URGENT Connecticut members

Got my shirt today very cool can't wait to wear it to the next gun show!
  8. rdm76mav88

Will be patiently waiting for the shirt keep up the good work don't give up!
  9. rdm76mav88

Joined CCDL tonight tell the conn. Govt to stay away from 2a!
Back