• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. sumoj275

Rear View Girls

Pretty funny, the guys rebuttal was even better!
  2. sumoj275

3 gun

Totally classic!
  3. sumoj275

Busse, Scrap Yard, and Swamp Rat blades.....

The laws in Oklahoma are pretty vague and left up to local municipalities and individual officers. One thing we can not carry is double edged, automatics, or balisongs. I often carry small fixed blades and they don't get the OMG reaction. When I am out in the field or country side the...
  4. sumoj275

Mosin Nagant

Re: Any Mosin Nagant fans?? J& G Sales has several variations in stock: Round receiver Hex Receiver MO (Ministry of Interior) Hex and Round Laminated stock (Post war) Ex-Snipers and rebuilt snipers http://www.jgsales.com/index.php/rifles ... th/209_261 Shipping and a FFL transfer will cost but...
  5. sumoj275

SIG SAUER

Re: Got SIG? Thanks for the link. I really like the Nill grips from what I have seen.
  6. sumoj275

Hello all from TX

Hello there and welcome to the forum.
  7. sumoj275

Hello from Maryland

8. sumoj275

Greetings from SoCal

Welcome to the forum.
  9. sumoj275

Mosin Nagant

Re: Any Mosin Nagant fans?? I picked up another one the other day. This one has a spliced stock which is the first I have seen. From what I am hearing and reading it is one of very few that have been imported into the States. Here is a few pics of the splice. And a pic of my Tula and...
  10. sumoj275

SIG SAUER

Re: Got SIG? Picked up a Sig 220 with the 45 acp slide and .22lr conversion kit the other day. My brother had bought it and it was just not working for him, and I shoot it pretty good. I am not sure but I have a feeling that the Sig will become my new backpack pistol and the conversion kit...
  11. sumoj275

BlackHawk CompStock Shotgun Stock- Mossberg

So you are saying that with birdshot it is about the same, but with heavier loads it helps?
  12. sumoj275

Condor Shotgun Scabbard 29"

Every time I see one of these scabbards I want to try my 590A1 with GRS in it. I hate to order one to find out that it will not work---I guess it would be a sign to just get another shotty LOL. Thanks for sharing the picks.
  13. sumoj275

S&B #4 Buck and Centurian slugs

My brother and I picked up some S&B #4 buck and Centurian slugs a few weeks back. Went to the range day before yesterday and in informal shooting both seemed to be as good or better than the Walmart bulk pack 12ga shells. Lets put it this way, someone left a stump at the range and the slugs...
  14. sumoj275

Newbie :)

15. sumoj275

greetins everyone!!!! i hail from va!!

16. sumoj275

In Central Florida (O-town to Daytona)...

17. sumoj275

MS transplant in GA.

18. sumoj275

Scrap Yard Deregulator SR101, these were an over run military contract
  19. sumoj275

Busse Tali-Wacker SR101, most of these went to military groups
  20. sumoj275

Scrap Yard Yard Hook SR77, the hook is used to be a blade breaker or to open a bottle of beer.
Back