• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. dieselmudder

Mmr hunter 16 inch

Based off of an AR platform, should be good to go. I built a couple varmint/predator rifles with influence from the MMR. In fact I think I actually asked around here about the float tube. Couldn't find one in the exact pattern, so used Hogue. Beauty of that style rifle is that if you're...
  2. dieselmudder

Reloading Primers

Knowledge is power! Thank you for sharing Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  3. dieselmudder

Lessons learned

Fortunately the situation didn't escalate. I'm sure in part due to 3 of the 4 being currently on probation, and the 4th being on parole. So I'm sure none of them were armed. The biggest thing I took away from it was my lack of situational awareness. And my lack of preparing, and utilizing...
  4. dieselmudder

The wood shop.

That looks pretty good. I think my wife would like it, but I'm afraid to show her. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  5. dieselmudder

Lessons learned

Okay, so I had an incident this past weekend that very well could have been a home defense situation. Fortunately there was no gunfire. Local sheriff handled it. Backstory- Over the summer we hired what we thought was a reputable contractor, for an addition to our home. Turns out he was...
  6. dieselmudder

Single shots

My first game with a real firearm was a squirrel at about 10 yards with an old single shot .410. No idea what brand. Had a bulge in the barrel from an obstruction. That happened long before I got my hands on it. After that dad would let me use one of his double barrels occasionally. Under...
  7. dieselmudder

Ammo available in your area.

Couple guys at work were telling me that some local gun shops were selling FMJ .380 for $60/50 rounds. Which reminds me, I need to look into some .380 dies. I got projos a couple months ago. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  8. dieselmudder

Outdoor cooking for everyone, post away your outdoor dishes.

Got a pellet grill for Christmas. Been using it every weekend. While not technically outdoors, since I've currently got it set up in my barn. Today was smoked chili, and a couple chicken breasts. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  9. dieselmudder

HAM radio, anyone?

I havnt given up on getting mine. Just havnt found time to prep. Although with current events its bumped up the priorities list a little bit. It didn't make my goal list for 2021, I think it will be on my goal list for 22. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  10. dieselmudder

What to build?

I actually have a fair amount of 7.62x39 brass. I had planned to start reloading some and never got to it. The 9x39 barrels dont seem to be readily available. (At least not places i usually look) Granted not a whole lot of barrels are "readily" available at the time. Sent from my SM-G970U...
  11. dieselmudder

What to build?

So I've had a stripped upper, stripped lower, LPK, trigger, BCG, etc all sitting around for awhile. Really all I need to complete a build is a barrel, gas system, and stock/brace. Ive been torn between a 14.5 inch 5.56, or a 10.5 inch .300BLK. ive got several 5.56/.223 chamberings...
  12. dieselmudder

Alive and Kickin’

Good to see ya back. Im still packing the M9 bayo you sold me half a dozen years ago. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  13. dieselmudder

Ohio Coyote Thermal Kill #70

Nice shot. Are you baiting or calling them in? Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  14. dieselmudder

Question Of The Month (January 2021) (Gun/Ammo Shortages)

Yep. I've got decent stock. Kicking myself in the ass for all the purchases I turned down the last couple years because I couldn't "justify the cost" Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  15. dieselmudder

Merry Christmas Mossberg Nation

Merry Christmas friends, and if I dont pop back in before hand, happy new year. And pray that it turns out better than the past one Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  16. dieselmudder

Black powder lets see um

Where did you pick that up from. Im still needing to scratch the itch. Youtuber Dualist1954 or something like that has several videos on upgrading those for reliability. I watched a bunch last winter when I was bored. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  17. dieselmudder

My holy grail gun

Damn fine work John. True craftsmanship there. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  18. dieselmudder

HAM radio, anyone?

Lol.... ill deal i suppose. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  19. dieselmudder

HAM radio, anyone?

I personally don't care for that type of study. I would rather read the materials, and then be tested on it. I did download the app. Going to start working my way through it Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  20. dieselmudder

HAM radio, anyone?

That's awesome friend. Where did you get your study material, and did you take the test in person, or online. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Back