• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Bobster

Good morning

Sorry for your loss? :( I've never been a fish viewing guy. Sounds like a LOT of work for little gain when nowadays, there's an app for that you can stream to your TV! :) I'm all in for aquaculture though. I am happy you didn't just dump them into the sewer where they could grow to 10' or...
  2. Bobster

A cheap pouch turned out good...but with a little guilt.

Looks like a nice pouch, maybe a little small for my needs. This one below was similar and more money but the brand name got me excited... :D
  3. Bobster

Mossberg 500/persuader retro safety issue (...with Pics: Plastic vs. Metal)

Nice write up! :) I would have used the included screw with a tight-fitting screwdriver and a drop of Loctite blue. I don't know why Mossberg uses the anti-tamper screws... :rolleyes:
  4. Bobster

Good morning

Does it come with a .22LR cylinder, as well?
  5. Bobster

Is the NRA in a death spiral?

I did a thing today... I'm not "official" yet but probably will be for the upcoming "Public Day" described above. :)
  6. Bobster

Whirlpool Shotgun Rounds

About 10 years ago I had considered buying some off debay for "research purposes". ;) At the time, they were surplus-priced at something like $10/100. I regret not doing so now although they would still be sitting on the shelf... :)
  7. Bobster

Whirlpool Shotgun Rounds

Both of those and also bolos (two balls hooked together with a wire) are illegal here in FL... :( One of the few firearm-related items we can commiserate together with... ;)
  8. Bobster

I went to the club meeting last Tues night and it was a packed house with many questions answered and re-answered, not just for me, but many other concerned members. In no particular order: * The club dropped the NRA requirement because they were due to sign another 5yr lease and the county...
  9. Bobster

pictures that make you lol

Someone told me about a recent celebrity death and I thought this one up: "If the coffin fits, we must acquit! :D
  10. Bobster

Good morning

The answer is YES! :D
  11. Bobster

pictures that make you lol

I hope they treat him like a football player in jail: he goes in a tight-end, comes out a wide-receiver... :D
  12. Bobster

The Shiny Five-Ninety Went Down I-Ninety (five). (I-95)

The Shiny Five-Ninety Went Down Eye-Ninety (five). (I-95) Sold the 1990 vintage shiny 590 Mariner 20" today. Made a decent profit. In the short time I had it, we all got a chance to put some rounds through it, probably about 100. Gun ran sweet with no hiccups whatsoever. The guy that bought it...
  13. Bobster

I like to think the NRA will come around. We MUSTN'T fail! If we go, the other gun-rights orgs will soon follow. Then what? As a lifer, I think there are far too many people hating on us, even pro-2A-ers. The hate must stop... When people say "the NRA sucks!" or "the NRA is evil!" not only are...
  14. Bobster

The Age of Lawlessness

You ain't seen nuthin' yet! ;) Wait until the polite marksmen (and women) HAVE to become violent. :D
  15. Bobster

Now here is a load-out that anybody would love to have

That is a pretty good movie. I believe it is available on NutFlex...
  16. Bobster

Good morning

You are more likely to be struck by lighting in FL than to be a victim of a mass shooting. BUT, I've had lightning blow the top off a dead tree about 50' away while I was welding in my garage WITH THE DOOR OPEN! :eek: I can't find the pics but picture about a dozen chunks of pine about as big...
  17. Bobster

Good morning

Now run lightning prongs on the roof and wire down to that nice ground you put in... Ideally, it would be on the opposite side from the service panel... ;) (so get digging! :D ) EDIT "lightning", not lighting...
  18. Bobster

National Vietnam Veterans Day - NEED YOUR HELP

Happy VVD! Thank you for your service! :)
  19. Bobster

March 29, 1911, Colt 1911 Adopted by Army

A friend of mine at an Action Steel shoot was shooting his 1911 the last match. "Getting out of the 45ACP game" was his reasoning. Not selling his 1911s or anything, but just not competing with them anymore. Figured he'd give it one last go. He had a belt rig with about 6 mag holders and in some...
  20. Bobster

Safe to use 00 buckshot on rifled deer barrel ?

They let you defend yourself in Kanada? I thought you were just supposed to leave your doors unlocked and keys in the car or something? ;) I'm sorry, but my comment would be "funny" if it didn't have some truth to it... :( Here in FL we have the Castle Doctrine which allows us to shoot home...
Back