• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. walpoler

Highs and Lows

Well said...
  2. walpoler

Best Slug Straight out-of-box?

Nice thread, Tex. I was going to ask the same question. I've stuck to the Remmy Sluggers, but wanted to branch out.
  3. walpoler

Understanding Shotgun Chokes

Nice info!
  4. walpoler

New member from MA

Hello from a fellow New Englander!
  5. walpoler

Post Your EDC Blade

I carry a leatherman as well. I can't ask for a better EDC for my needs. But I do have my Buck 110 as my hunting blade. *sorry for the lack of pics, uploading issues :cry:
  6. walpoler

Sling with Thumb Loop

I have the same one for my Marlin .22LR. It does the job and that's all I ask of a $7 sling.
  7. walpoler

CamelBak Linchpin! *Lots of pics*

Nice review! Only a few things better than a trusty 'ol backpack.
  8. walpoler

500 Part?

Have you done a cleaning yet? I'd give that a try and remove some of that factory gunk.
  9. walpoler

New Member from the Lou

Welcome! I've gathered a lot of info from these guys and gals...so don't be shy ;)
  10. walpoler

My Marlin 60 Build Thread...

Nice addition. How do you like your Marlin 60? What's next on the build list for it? I picked up a Marlin 795 a few weeks ago and I just can't seem to get enough trigger time :twisted:
  11. walpoler

why are gun store people so rude and snobby?

It's hard to find comfortable, kind, and knowledgeable places to spend our hard earned money at. I'm lucky I drive by a locally owned shop and range on my daily commute. It makes a world of difference to deal with a good crew.
  12. walpoler

EARTHQUAKE...now HURRICANE !!

Re: EARTHQUAKE Felt it here in Maine. We usually feels shakes from ice fractures in the winter, but no ice this time of year...must have been the quake.
  13. walpoler

New Member And New Shotgun Owner From Cali

Welcome! Soon you'll get to play with your Mossy jailbird :twisted:
  14. walpoler

I am thinking of making shotgun lbv

If you have the skills or know of someone who does, I'd suggest making one for yourself. Nothing better than a perfect fit for your style and needs.
  15. walpoler

BUCK

I just purchased a Buck knife as my primary hunting knife. It is the same one as the one shown in your first set of pics, Shooter. Nice and wicked sharp. LL Bean also threw in a small folding Buck knife that I added to my keychain.
  16. walpoler

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Mossberg 500 Thunder Ranch I do now...
  17. walpoler

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Mossberg 500 Thunder Ranch nice looking piece...unfortunate name. "Thunder Ranch" sounds like a new brand of dipping sauce or a new sammich at Mickey D's.
  18. walpoler

Obama: My work here is done, (POLITICAL DEBATE!)

Just to chime in: Greed and the lack of investment in to our own country brought us into our current situation. Once we become unable to sustain within our own environment, we die off. Sure we can adapt, but only if we have the means to continue to sustain. Greed encourages and challenges us to...
  19. walpoler

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: A Mossberg 500 Challenge My pals need to get on the shotgun wagon :? . Nice looking piece :twisted:
  20. walpoler

If internet rules applied in real life

^^^^^^ :lol:
Back