• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Underdog

MC2c who's got one?

Who out there actually own this pistol? I've had one for several months and it never fails to impress me every time I shoot it. Mine has the night sights and has ran excellent since I got it, no malfunctions at all. The trigger in mine was a bit rough at first but has since smoothed out very...
  2. Underdog

MC2c Trigger

I bought a new MC2c yesterday and cleaned it and lubed it, it was totally dry from the factory. Anyway took it out this morning and ran 40 rounds through it 115gr ammo, the pistol shoots good but the trigger is a horror. I did lube as much of the trigger as I could get to without totally...
  3. Underdog

SA-20 Break In

I took the SA-20 Bantam to the range this morning and the gun functioned great and I was only shooting light loads. 7.5 shot 2 3/4" target loads all functioned well and the gun shoots to point of aim perfectly. I was expecting some cycling issues with the lighter loads, but no it ran well. I put...
Back