• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Awastatyme

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I have a feeling that there is something special with the Tea!!!!
  2. Awastatyme

#2 I saw this right off and my wife turned to me and said only a gun person like you noticed something like that. I told her that I will take my rear sight off mine and see if she could it a stationary target at 25yrds.
  3. Awastatyme

making a sling from paracord?

More $$$ = More guns!!!!
  4. Awastatyme

Anyone a free hand artist??

almost a year old, but what ever happened to this design?
  5. Awastatyme

making a sling from paracord?

I made one for one of my buddies Mauser. I will post up a picture when I get home. I started out with a wide Solomon bar (which is two cobra stitches side by side, the same stitch that Vit's sling is made of) 12" long. Then I phased out the strings down to 4 strings which gave me a nice taper...
  6. Awastatyme

AR-15 and Variants

7. Awastatyme

Sighting In Your Mossberg 100 ATR

Re: Sighted in my ATR I hunt in Texas. We can shoot a spike or 3 point with no age limit. A legal point has to be over 1" long
  8. Awastatyme

Diablo III

Re: Gamer Tags. I know what you mean about repeating your self. But I like dungeon crawler games so thats ok to me. The maps are different every time and the blue and yellow mobs move and change up too. Have you made it to Whimsyshire (the pony level) yet? I only have one part of the recipe so...
  9. Awastatyme

Diablo III

Re: Gamer Tags. I am at 44. But a buddy just rushed me through nightmare. So as soon as I hit 50 I can move into hell. Its back to the "grind" stone lol. Im gaining good xp in ACT IV as long as I stay alive. What is your main char. I only have a mage right now.
  10. Awastatyme

Diablo III

I just started on Diablo III. I will have to go look up my # and post it up.
  11. Awastatyme

Smith & Wesson

Got to go out and shoot this weekend. WOW!!!! I wish I would have gotten this pistol a long time ago. It has a very nice smooth smooth trigger and when in single action it a supper short travel before the release. Everything I read said it was a 14 rnd mag but I was able to put 15 in the mag...
  12. Awastatyme

Smith & Wesson

The 39/59 is first gen (single stack and double stack respectively) 459 was second gen The 5906 is third gen.
  13. Awastatyme

Smith & Wesson

Nope, I have not had a chance to shoot it. :( I did look at S&W site for some more mags and they are $50 a piece. :o Talking to Ripjack about making some wood grips for it.
  14. Awastatyme

Smith & Wesson

Smith & Wesson 59 Just picked up a S&W model 59 yesterday. Anyone out here have one? What are your oppions on the 59?
  15. Awastatyme

Where have you hunted, and for what?

I do all of my hunting in Texas. My uncle has some land in Rusk, Texas which is in East Texas. This is where I do all of my deer hunting. So far all I have used for Deer hunting is my rifle, but I would love to get into bow hunting. I live in Southeast Texas and this is where I do waterfowl...
  16. Awastatyme

UPDATE!!!:Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purchase

Re: UPDATE!!!:Free Binoculars and Soft Case with rifle purch Mine just came in today. My wife asked me if I ordered more parts for my AR-15. I told her "no, why". She said " you got a package from Maverick arms." I had forgot all about this rebate!!!!!!!
  17. Awastatyme

Re: Theres a new show on AMC... I have a felling that she will be discovered by the group of people that the two guys from the bar was with.
  18. Awastatyme

Shout out to a great dealer!

I second that. Plus you got yourself a great shotgun in the process!!!!!
  19. Awastatyme

NSFW Hunting picture thread

not all my ducks but I did use my 500 My first deer. shot her in 2010 @ 200 yards my first buck and first deer with my atr100
Back