• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

12 guage Mini

IIJP

Copper BB
Where are all the Mini Buckshot shells ? All stores I went to and most online do not have buckshot.

I saw a couple of boxes at one of our local Academy Sports stores a couple of weeks ago. They don't seem to be plentiful around here by any means.

I saw a couple of boxes at one of our local Academy Sports stores a couple of weeks ago. They don't seem to be plentiful around here by any means.
I only have a couple of stores around here (Dunhams and Wmart) if I have to order it just increases the cost with shipping or a ling drive to any other store !

Perhaps Wal mart or Dunhams would order some for you. All they could say is yes or no.

Last edited:
All,

Anyone know of sources recent for 12 gauge mini shells? Really hard to find here in CA and we cannot order to the door (since 2018). It must go through a licensed (special license) FFL holder. I will (have) ordered ammunition in bulk.but most out of state vendors do not want to deal with that (can't blame them)! Hard to find online!
JX

Don’t know where to get them if online outfits won’t ship and if they’re not available locally, but Ammoseek has 29 listing posted this morning from various brands and loadings..good luck..( of course there is always the tried and true 3 day weekend road trip to the north or east, lol)

until the insatiable me first boomers die off NO ammo of any sort will be available like it was before they all retired

ahahah if it werent for boomers communists would not control the US AND YOU KNOW IT. boomers single most destructive force in human history and 100 years from now writing history about the destruction of the US boomers will make up 90% of the reasons

@SPQR70AD Define "boomers". :rolleyes: I think someone is looking to get banned... ;)

I was re-loading when I was a lad back at a time when off the shelf ammo was comparatively more expensive and reloading components less so. Now, and I'm speaking for ALL ages, since reloading components are relatively expensive, it doesn't hurt to have a decent supply of commercial ammo in personal inventory, say thousands of rounds each of the different calibers we shoot. I wouldn't call this "hoarding". I'd call it "planning ahead". Having seen the effects of LoSaD during pre and post election cycle "dry" spells, I know that I want to get as much as I can afford so if events turn dark, my family and I will be prepared. And able to continue to practice our marksmanship... :)

If we were or supported communists, :rolleyes: EVERYONE would have the same amount of ammo which would be zero. And same amount of guns to shoot the ammo out of, also zero. And if this comrade knew you had a gun or bullets, I would rat you out to the Kommisar so I could get a special ration and you 20yrs in the gulag! :D I'm kidding because I would never do that--Snitches get Stitches! ;)

I strongly believe that ANYONE who votes Dumpocrap should give up ALL their guns since that is what the people they (illegitimately) "voted" into office want. This is coming from a Libertarian, BTW. Repubicons are not helping by being a bunch of poosies! I don't know if this was your point but I agree there are far too many whitehairs (or white if it wasn't dyed) on EITHER side in Congress. But I also feel there should be a minimum age because some of "younger" Congresspeople have a complete lack of patriotism, wisdom and common-sense...

All,

I haven't checked on the hulls as components but have reloaded lots of 2 & 3/4 (7/8 oz and 1 oz slugs and various shot sizes) I have a lot of factory loaded full sized a** kicking stuff but would like to stash the factory made minis for HD. My message: DO NOT use hand loaded ammunition for self defense/home defense. The jury for the trial (who couldn't get out of jury duty) will not understand anything about ballistics and the DA will paint you into the corner because you "manufactured the ammunition to be more lethal". Just saying!
JX

Back