• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2 + 2 + 2 = 7 (Jokes)

Two Republicans and a Democrat see a homeless guy. One of the Republicans reaches in his pocket and pulls out a quarter, gives it to the guy, and says "Don't spend it all in one place". The Democrat is shocked, and says "That's disgusting". So, he turns to the other Republican and asks for a 20. He then hands it to the homeless man and says "Remember who took care of you".

Two Republicans and a Democrat see a homeless guy. One of the Republicans reaches in his pocket and pulls out a quarter, gives it to the guy, and says "Don't spend it all in one place". The Democrat is shocked, and says "That's disgusting". So, he smacks the other Republican with his purse and demands a 20. He then hands it to the homeless man and says "Remember who took care of you".

I updated that to be a little more realistic considering current events.

The Babylon Bee renames your favorite country songs for the woke generation….

I’m so canceled I could cry

I got friends in privileged places

All my exes changed their sexes

Stand by your non-menstruating partner

Science take the wheel

An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The American doctor laughs: "You all are behind us.
Two years ago, we took a man with no brains,
no heart, and no balls and made him President.
Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

If the government is allowed to print money whenever the hell it wants to, then why are we all still paying taxes?

I wanna know since the government can print it's own money, why I can't too.

OK, I think I have this figured out.

It’s like when you invite a vampire into your house.

The government klan can’t just print money and put it in their own pockets. All the members of government would have to share it equally then (like some real democratic folks that they are not.)

Otherwise, some whistle blower would spill the beans!

Instead, we have to give it to them willingly, often as political supporters, before they can feel really really good about stealing from us.

Or if they can twist the laws around to make it legal for them to steal from us, and we somehow agree to those laws.

Back