• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2 carjackers vs 1 competition shooter

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Talk about picking the wrong victim! The Dr. is a competition shooter on his way to a match, when he is assaulted. One dead, one escaped.

A doctor was leaving home to compete in a shooting competition held at Magnolia Pistol Range in Byram at approximately 7:45 AM today. He made several trips from the house to his truck carrying what he needed for the competition. Unknown to him, two black males were cruising Ridgewood Road looking for someone to rob. They happened upon him walking to his truck near the intestection Ridgewood and Eastover roads. They took him captive at gunpoint and forced him drive to an ATM and withdraw a large amount of money. They also mentioned some intentions concerning his wife who was back at home. Intentions that were not exactly nice in nature.

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2015/05/thugs-try-to-rob-competitive-shooter.html?m=1

The comments at the bottom of the article are funny too....

I read several of the comments, but not all.

I couldn't help but to reply to this one.

"Anonymous said...
you say he killed 'an Eddie Robinson' and then you say that you're withholding the victims identity.....huh?"

My reply (whether they publish it or not):

"Dumbass, the victim wasn't the guy who kidnapped, robbed, and threatened the doctors wife and was killed.

Critical thinking.

Use it.

As I read that all I could think about was this scene from Miami Vice:

Jim Zubiena was the firearms instructor for the show as well as an accomplished IPSC shooter in the 70's and 80's.

Back