• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2018 Assault Weapon Ban Bill Introduced.

There needs to be a Grassroots Whispering campaign to the children of this nation.

"Your own parents cannot protect you from crime in your own home, because the people running this government are only interested in their own protection."

"They are trying to make all guns illegal, so that if your parent shoots the man who is trying to hurt you, or steal you, they can send him to prison."

"The things you see and read every day are designed to make you hate your parents, so you will turn them into the government if they ever do anything the government says is wrong."

"Once your parents are in prison, then you will go to a government-sponsored home, where they will use mind control to convince you that it's a good thing that you hate your parents, and that you are a good person for betraying them."

"As long as your parents do not own guns there is no way they can prevent this from happening, because everyone in the government owns guns, or hires servants who carry and shoot the guns for them."

I don't know how we get this message across but I think it's the only way.

The children are the future.

Last edited:
..."Once your parents are in prison, then you will go to a government-sponsored home, where they will use mind control to convince you that it's a good thing that you hate your parents, and that you are a good person for betraying them."

... and then they will teach your children that is a good thing that they hate you and that they will be good persons for betraying you."

[see Cuba, 1955-present]

I do not think we should be selling firearms, alcohol, automobiles or real property to people under the age of 21.

I do not think we should draft people under the age of 20 and I do not think that they should ever see combat before the age of 21.

Young people of course will not think this way but then again young people don't have the advantage of my 62 years perspective on these problems.

It was a huge mistake when we accepted the false argument that if 18 year olds can serve in the military then 18 year olds should be allowed to vote. We really never should have drafted 18 year olds.

I don't think 18 year olds should be allowed to serve in the military unless they volunteer and I do not think they should be drafted.

On the other hand I believe that every child who goes to American public school should be taught to shoot, unless the parents of the children opt out for religious or moral reasons.

My idea is there anyone who takes advantage of the Liberties and perquisites of this country should be responsible morally to our society for its defense.

But we should not send children to war, and nowadays 18 year olds are more children than they've ever been in history.

I do not think we should be selling firearms, alcohol, automobiles or real property to people under the age of 21.

I do not think we should draft people under the age of 20 and I do not think that they should ever see combat before the age of 21.

Young people of course will not think this way but then again young people don't have the advantage of my 62 years perspective on these problems.

It was a huge mistake when we accepted the false argument that if 18 year olds can serve in the military then 18 year olds should be allowed to vote. We really never should have drafted 18 year olds.

I don't think 18 year olds should be allowed to serve in the military unless they volunteer and I do not think they should be drafted.

On the other hand I believe that every child who goes to American public school should be taught to shoot, unless the parents of the children opt out for religious or moral reasons.

My idea is there anyone who takes advantage of the Liberties and perquisites of this country should be responsible morally to our society for its defense.

But we should not send children to war, and nowadays 18 year olds are more children than they've ever been in history.

Fundamentally disagree with most of your premise (with the exception of drafting). For one:

https://archive.org/stream/jstor-25119439/25119439_djvu.txt

There's plenty of 18 yr old Americans who aren't full retard. Who believe in freedom, who are responsible.

Same type of thinking is why some people believe the Constitution is outdated. It's not, you're just rationalizing it away with no empirical evidence other than feels. Human condition hasn't changed. The right to fight for your country hasn't changed. The right to private ownership hasn't changed.

Have you watched people in congress and on the news? Pretty full retard well in their 30s, 40s and 50s.

Stop it.

It's annoying as F#@K. Leave my childrens' rights alone.

Okay, you have a good point, and age discrimination is as bad as any other kind of discrimination in my mind.

But we can't have any kind of test for voting, unfortunately, according to our law.

Personally I think this country started going to hell when they allowed 18 year olds to vote.

Now I had a gun when I was 9 years old, but my father purchased it and he was responsible for it as long as I was a child.

I don't know many nine-year-olds I would give a gun to nowadays.

But then again there's that age discrimination thing.

Okay, you have a good point, and age discrimination is as bad as any other kind of discrimination in my mind.

But we can't have any kind of test for voting, unfortunately, according to our law.

Personally I think this country started going to hell when they allowed 18 year olds to vote.

Now I had a gun when I was 9 years old, but my father purchased it and he was responsible for it as long as I was a child.

I don't know many nine-year-olds I would give a gun to nowadays.

But then again there's that age discrimination thing.

IMHO (and it's just my opinion) Voting should be tied to land ownership again. Makes you have skin in the game. Would eliminate the hand out free shit army people from voting to line their pockets with things that they never put into the system to get. And I say this while it would take my vote away as well until I purchased my own property being a renter.

But we are so far past that it will never go back to that again. Not without a reset button.

Dicks Sporting Goods is standing true to their name and will no longer be selling assault style guns.

The same people also own the Field and Stream stores.

I quit shopping there long ago but just thought I would pass it on.

As a Libertarian, I really properly embarrassed myself there. I hate the idea that we unnecessarily infringe on the rights of anyone for any purpose.

But I am not an anarchist, and frankly the Democratic party is leading us right into Anarchy, and Republicans are holding the door open.

They say that democracy works until the populace realizes they can vote themselves into bankruptcy.

Evidently, a representative Republic only works until enough representatives decide that the public interest is less important than their self-interests and the representatives conspire for their own purposes.

And the amazing thing is that, all that holds it together right now is a guy that runs the country with constant tweets.

Obama ran our national debt up by 10 trillion dollars and basically gave that money away to his political allies.

Everybody does it but he just did it in Spades, if you will pardon the expression.

Last edited:
Dicks Sporting Goods is standing true to their name and will no longer be selling assault style guns.

The same people also own the Field and Stream stores.

I quit shopping there long ago but just thought I would pass it on.

There was a thing about it on the news here but our local Dick's has never sold AR style rifles. Of course here in California no one is selling them except under the table.

I have been in the local Dick's Sporting Goods store here in town. Have never bought a gun there as they are way to expensive for my budget. Personally I think it is a publicity stunt. They want folks to think they are taking the high road. I wish our local right to life group would set up camp in front of the store just to see how much they really are for protecting life, but that is another matter.

Being a little older than some of you, born in Oct of '47, I remember the argument about being drafted and yet not being able to vote or drink a beer. Back then though our high schools were not liberal cesspools. Now the high schools have become more about social change that actually learning the things that will help one through life. Now it is more about social engineering. After all, if you control the kids mind you control the future.

If anybody has ever darkened their doorway they`ll know that adding Dick`s to the ignore list is no loss....I`ve seen a better selction of guns and ammo at a pawn shop!

I quit shopping there a few years ago when a got into an argument with the clerk for demanding I provide ID to buy a picatinny rail for an AR handguard because it's a 'gun part'.

President Trump:
"I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time," Trump emphasized. And he said this: "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Nothing they are trying to pass will have any net effect. They have been closing 'loopholes' and strengthening checks for years and it has accomplished nothing because the gun is not the problem.

The problem is that people have a unrealistic belief that making more rules will prevent the rule breakers from breaking the rules. In any other context that behavior would be the very definition of insanity.

The left also takes the opportunity to throw in the terror attacks as well. Anything to raise the numbers. How about the numbers of ARs and AKs that are owned in America and the number of law abiding folks that own them compared to the number actually used to commit crimes.

The left wing activists groups have united to use these kids to their advantage. Everytown and Womens March to name two specifically. I don't believe they will stop at semi-automatic, military looking rifles. It will extend to semi-automatic pistols as well, then
, and on and on. It is the only way they can accomplish their goal of taking over and subverting the citizens.

Back