• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

3 gun, NE Ohio?

Hello all. Was wondering if any of you knew of any kind at all of 3-gun competitions in the northeast Ohio area? Really like to try it, just for fun oh. So it doesn't have to be any kind of super official Hi-Tech blah blah blah. I just want to try it out, and hopefully improve my shooting a little bit. Problem is, the only one I ever see around me is over 2 hours away. I know Ohio isn't the best gun state in the world, but come on guys, I thought for sure something would be around here. I know probably not now, but hopefully sometime in the future. I had enough of a hard time just finding somewhere to be able to shoot a rifle around here. On a side note, if not three gun, anyone know of any defensive shotgun or pistol classes close to Northeast Ohio. Closer to the Akron area. I'm not so far north as to be in the Cleveland area. thanks everyone in advance for your assistance. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Joshua, I googled three gun northeast Ohio and came up with Dynamic Shooting Sports in Deerfield, Ohio. Don't know if that is close to you or not. You might check it out.

Back