• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

30 Seconds to Mars -- Hurricane (uncensored)

I'm in mixed company right now and not knowing exactly whats in it, I'll check this out later. I watched about 2 minutes of it.

What's with the dude that has huge tits? or is it a chick? towards the end...that's what sticks out in my mind. I don't get it....

This show was sooo disappointing. Leto barely sang any songs. Would sing three words and then point the mic to the crowd for the next 3 lines and repeat FOR EVERY SONG. I know the crowd knows the words but I paid to hear him sing, not the audience.

/rant

RayRay said:
This show was sooo disappointing. Leto barely sang any songs. Would sing three words and then point the mic to the crowd for the next 3 lines and repeat FOR EVERY SONG. I know the crowd knows the words but I paid to hear him sing, not the audience.

/rant

oh man..that sucks...sorry to hear that...and i guess the videos are actually better than just being there....
booooooooo

ripjack13 said:
RayRay said:

/rant

oh man..that sucks...sorry to hear that...and i guess the videos are actually better than just being there....
booooooooo

Its all good...I just don't get it. He has a good voice and performs well, he just didn't do it in Camden, NJ (should have seen that coming). Bet it wouldn't have gone down like that if it was at the Garden...

Back