• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

410 shockwave questions

410 Luvr

Copper BB
New shockwave owner here, Just brought my baby home. Is the main body of the action different size from the 16/20 gouge models? Why doesn't crimson trace speck their laser sight for the 410? THIA

410 Luvr

Attachments

• 20221116_183001.jpg
    20221116_183001.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 4
No idea if the .410 receiver is smaller than the 20g. But as you probably know the CT laser saddle comes with a thin plastic sleeve to shim the the 20g to fit the 12g laser saddle. If I had a .410 and wanted a laser saddle, it wouldn’t take more than a fingertip of silicone caulk dried onto the inside of the 20g spacer to close any gap.

Or wrapping some black tape around the mag tube to make up the difference.

I keep old bicycle tubes around for things like this. Take some scissors and cut a strip to size. Cadd might have a dozen or so he could send you... ;)

You might try a piece of sticky side velcro attached to the receiver. If you needed additional filler you could double it by attaching the opposite hook side velcro piece.

Welcome to the forum and the Shockwave world. They are excellent weapons.

Regards

Back