• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

464 SPX Flash hider removable?

Check for a pin, seams, or flat spots on the sides that may be for a wrench on the flash hider? I dont know for certain if its removable or not, I'm not at all familiar with them.

Are you able to post a couple pictures?

Mine will be here this week and has the flash suppressor. As soon as I have my hands on it I'll let everyone know.

If it is... can you say subsonic loads??? http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php?topic=222433.0

I have a .300 Blackout upper being build right now and one of the things I like about the BO is the ability to shoot a 220gr subsonic round...either will be great pig guns but neither will be hush puppy like.

are there heavy subsonic load data avail for 30-30? not the same as youth loads i'd imagine..

Any thing special? Or is it just lefty loosey?
Just lefty loosy. Have a new crush washer ready if you want to put it back on. it is easier to mount the barrel in a padded vice as you need some torque to get it going. There should be a screw on cover shipped with the gun to cover the threads.

I'm looking to put a suppressor on mine this summer

It is removable, but the are not your typical .30 cal thread of 5/8 X 24. Instead it is threaded, 1/2 X 28.

Back