• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

50 cal casings wanted

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Anyone have any extras laying around? I'd like to trade a finished pen made from one for a small flat rate box full.

I have a spent case reloaded to be a dummy display piece, you are welcome to have it if you want, but I only have the one.

I have a spent case reloaded to be a dummy display piece, you are welcome to have it if you want, but I only have the one.

thanks Mike, but I'd rather not take your finished piece....:noprob:

I just received an offer from someone here that makes me very happy....:gift:

Rip, I'll check my stock. I bought a bunch of 50BMG brass about 20 years ago and made trophies from much of it. Then I gave a lot to my instructor when he started reloading for his Barrett.

They are yours if you PM a mailing address. [+ up to 10 cases of the 20MM if you can use it.]

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Picture didn't show up scoop....
Thank you...pm inbound...

Pic doesn't show on my pad or phone either. On the computer it is fine. It showed 1 45 ACP round, 5 50BMG brass and 3 20mm brass on a table.

I'll get them in the mail pronto.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Awesome....thats perfect. Thanks Scoop!!!

Back